Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why was i banned
I was just playing on the sniper server and then I got banned
I would love to no for what reason
my steam id is: STEAM_0:0:18851970
the same with mee!! i think i was playing with u i dont know but i was playing i killed the guy and i get banned i dont know why... i wasnt hacking i wasnt doing anything...

that is what i get... i dont know what is that but i get banned T.T

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

The exact same thing happened to me. I do believe everyone who is still trying to join the Sniper server is also getting banned as well.
... i think its an error if u get unbanned please tell me. because i wasnt hacking Sad i wasnt harassing i was only playing v.v
(sorry for bad english)
Name: css.setti.info
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1812068813
Server: war lords sniper only (173.231.20.19: 27015)

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

bitchshutup, post: 104158, member: 16928 Wrote:I was just playing on the sniper server and then I got banned
I would love to no for what reason
my steam id is: STEAM_0:0:18851970
Hey i got banned as well from the same server as cfar977 and for the same reason. All i did was kill another player and he also tried to kill me and i killed him and all of a sudden i got banned. can you guys please unban us

Double post

I didnt hack or harras the only thing i did was kill the guy and poof i was banned and now i cant play any other servers like mini games or zombies or awps
Brandoncruz366, post: 104162, member: 17661 Wrote:Hey i got banned as well from the same server as cfar977 and for the same reason. All i did was kill another player and he also tried to kill me and i killed him and all of a sudden i got banned. can you guys please unban us

Double post

I didnt hack or harras the only thing i did was kill the guy and poof i was banned and now i cant play any other servers like mini games or zombies or awps

the same thing here.....
There is a mass console banning in Sniper Server. People are getting banned when they joined the server. Many already have been banned. Could one the roots look into this.

-Black Blood
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
I'm not an admin so I can't say for sure, but here is what I think happened, if you look at the ban-list:
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist
18 people got banned at exactly 15:06 today.

So my guess is it was the MAP that was the problem. The server banned us all , and I was looking at the server in my servers list while new people would join and get banned.
Once the map changed people stopped getting banned.

So I'm thinking whoever cleans this problem up will probably need to unban everyone at 15:06 and after, and either fix (or remove) the map battlegrounds. (sorry I forget the exact name, it was awp_cmon_battlegrounds I think? something like that)
i hope we get unbanned.....