Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warcraft Movie gets an official cast
Warcraft movie gets official cast listing
[Image: warcraft.jpg]

December 5, 2013 - 7:20am
The Warcraft movie has been the cinematic version of vapourware for some time now. Announced back in 2005, it's been languishing with script issues, director problems and even confusion about the core concept for years, but finally it looks like it might be coming to fruition, as we now have a cast list.

So far, confirmed cast members include: Ben Foster (3:10 to Yuma, X-Men: The Last Stand), Travis Fimmel (Vikings), Paula Patton (Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, Hitch), Toby Kebbell (Wrath of the Titans, War Horse), Dominic Cooper (Captain America) and Rob Kazinsky (True Blood, Pacific Rim). They're all reasonably well known, but not so familiar that they'll take you out of a movie as fantasy orientated as Warcraft is no doubt set to be.

Interestingly enough, the list doesn't feature Colin Farrell, who recently praised the film's script and was linked to play one of the movie's main protagonists.

The other newly released bit of information concerning the film, is that filming is set to begin in January next year, with production taking place in Vancouver. The movie's expected release date is sometime in 2016, so don't get excited yet, you have a fair wait.

Rating wise it's probably going to be a PG13, but the director Duncan Jones has said he's looking to make a war movie. Since the game is based around the first Warcraft game as humans and orcs meet for the first time, it could be pretty interesting.

Source: http://megagames.com/news/warcraft-movie...st-listing
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
They should bring more games to the movies. They already did it with Comic books

Diablo would be great.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 104429, member: 1060 Wrote:They should bring more games to the movies. They already did it with Comic books

Diablo would be great.
Honestly PG13 is what has me worried... it should be made for a older target audience Confused
cucubelu, post: 104431, member: 15378 Wrote:Honestly PG13 is what has me worried... it should be made for a older target audience Confused

can't make enough money with a targeted audience. Sad
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 104433, member: 1060 Wrote:can't make enough money with a targeted audience. Sad
I have yet to see a cinema that enforces ID checks hahaha!
So.. I'm guessing no sequel to warcraft 3?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input