Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempest Admin Application
Name: -Tempest
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:13821988
Tell us something about yourself: I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.
Reason For Admin Application:

1) CS:S experience. I've been playing CS:S for years and years. Started with CS 1.6 and eventually decided to switch to CS:S.
2) Admin experience. I've been an admin and have owned several servers over the years in CS:S and other games. I'm familiar with various types of admin plug-ins and mods.

I've also been an admin on the TWL Ladder for Tribes 2 and CS:S. My job was to review and match disputes made by teams or players. Anything from hacking or illegal game tactics were reviewed with demos, spectating matches, or screenshots.  Because we were in charge of reviewing matches for cheats and exploits, we really had to identify cheating and sort out all the real cheating problems, and all the false accusations.

3) Community support. I would like to be an admin for the servers to help the CS:S community have fun playing CS:S.  I play often, and I know it's very annoying when hackers come in to ruin the fun. I've seen hackers in war-lords servers before without an admin. And if one wasn't notified or unavailable, the hacker would just do whatever he wanted, and eventually making everyone just leave the server in frustration.  I'd like to keep the servers populated and just help where I can.  Thanks.

-Temp
Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You have only been playing for 18 hours, which doesn't cut the requirements.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]