Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  can someone ban for being obscene
hello admin good day. i just want to know if this is possible? his name is Homage/yong this guy is so rude, impolite whenever im playing to 24/7 de_dust2 he says harsh words, or he wanna F*** me. im so pissed off hopefully you can ban him to the server.

thank you and im hoping for your consideration. more power war-lords
LUCK IS ALSO A SKILL <3
kes, post: 105398, member: 15369 Wrote:hello admin good day. i just want to know if this is possible? his name is Homage/yong this guy is so rude, impolite whenever im playing to 24/7 de_dust2 he says harsh words, or he wanna F*** me. im so pissed off hopefully you can ban him to the server.

thank you and im hoping for your consideration. more power war-lords

Lol'd

You can always ignore him by typing !ignore Im not sure if that works on chat though. if not, id say it constitutes a gag under harrassment
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
thanks for the reply admin. yep i !ignore him but he keeps on changing his name to harrass me Sad im so pissed of Sad(

Double post

pTK, post: 105399, member: 2725 Wrote:Lol'd

You can always ignore him by typing !ignore Im not sure if that works on chat though. if not, id say it constitutes a gag under harrassment
thanks for the reply admin. yep i !ignore him but he keeps on changing his name to harrass me Sad im so pissed of Sad(
LUCK IS ALSO A SKILL <3
Provide his STEAMID and the roots will look into it. And also try to provide some proofs like screenshots or demo of him harassing you.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Moved to the correct section. Also, a Steam ID or proof such as screenshots or chatlogs will better assist us in dealing with the case.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Kes, open your console and type "status" Next to his name will be his steam ID in a format like this "STEAM_0:08471648"

Open your console by pressing ~
If it doesn't open, go to your options>advance>"enable developers console".

Try again.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
good day war-lords. here is his steam id. steam_0:0:444857753.. changing his name to Naipotan ako = means i put shit on you.
lin3ar, post: 105405, member: 795 Wrote:Moved to the correct section. Also, a Steam ID or proof such as screenshots or chatlogs will better assist us in dealing with the case.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

LUCK IS ALSO A SKILL <3
Whats your STEAMID? ....and btw the screenshot is way too small and the words cant be read.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
For next time, F12 (default screenshot button) and upload them here. I will need to run them through a translator (as his/her chat logs are not in English) Also make sure to take plenty of them if that player keeps changing nick names to harass you.

We will try to get this sorted for you.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
S
cucubelu, post: 105657, member: 15378 Wrote:For next time, F12 (default screenshot button) and upload them here. I will need to run them through a translator (as his/her chat logs are not in English) Also make sure to take plenty of them if that player keeps changing nick names to harass you.

We will try to get this sorted for you.
She might be nosteam?
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]