Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Muted on WL. [EXPIRED]
Hi my friend stile got muted twice.
He got unmated and then the next day got muted again.
He was muted for inappropriate language.
Stile doesn't trash talk or say any inappropriate language.
He's cool with everyone on WL popular maps #2
He's a quiet person. He doesn't talk a lot.
A lot of people have been getting muted on there.
Please unmute him. He understands that he shouldn't be saying anything inappropriate.
his steam ID is
0:0:51998302 04:33
And his steam name is StiLe°スタイル
He's been gagged for 2 days for inappropriate language (probably the n-word, it's in his chat logs). It expires in a few.

Every additional gag/mute will be for a longer period of time.

(In before roots, sr's :eekSmile
Your friend bypassed chat filters to be racist, which is intentionally circumventing the rules. This is the second time he has been silenced for this. Hate to break it to you but a lot of your friends in pop maps are disruptive/intentionally break rules. Its sad because they think they are untouchable. Not to worry, the tyranny of tea is coming to pop maps to clean up these wild childs until they learn to obey the rules.

Its funny, that when someone gets punished most people's reaction is "who is the admin?" Only so they can identify who it is to know when they must behave.
Your friend needs to watch his language while playing on our servers. Racial slurs won't be tolerated. His chat logs also come across as trollish and disruptive.

Mr.Tea, post: 105533, member: 1006 Wrote:Not to worry, the tyranny of tea is coming to pop maps to clean up these wild childs

I cringed in real life when I read this.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I'm gonna grab some popcorn.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
lewl
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
The people need a champion to fight Tea the Goliath
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?