• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal (Trapper John)
Name: Trapper John (batman currently)
Unique ID: STEAM_0:0:48036946
Server: CS Office |Asia|
SMAC: Eye Test Violation
http://steamcommunity.com/id/awesomesaus/

Edit:

He was banned a year ago for using an aimbot program cuz his friend told him to try if its works on the server. Apparently it was his first connect to the server and doesnt know if tht server has VAC program or tht he's gonna get detected. That time his name was Trapper John. but later, he immediately deleted the program cuz he knows he was banned directly, so admin would u like to unban him? cuz it was his first time at tht time and he knows his mistake now. I am making this thread cuz he doesnt have wL page and currently being in-active, so maybe if admin can unban him, he would most likely to play again :p

Regards,
Scarecrow™
Scarecrow™, post: 105820, member: 17146 Wrote:He was banned a year ago for using an aimbot program cuz his friend told him to try if its works on the server. Apparently it was his first connect to the server and doesnt know if tht server has VAC program or tht he's gonna get detected.

That's not even an excuse.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
well it is not, thats wht he said and he just want to be un-ban and promise not to use the program again
I'm not buying that excuse so I'm going to say no to this.
[Image: 191457_101.png]