Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good bye pho
Well, I did say I would come back and you know what? I'm back. Currently, I'm in my relative's house and well, things are going along pretty smoothly. Gonna get a GED Test pretty soon, im too old for Junior/Senior year. But yeah, hello hello ~Da Ze Wink

Riser, you been a good boy?
Incredible, Sako aint a she, sorry bro.

Hopefully, I should be back on steam when my computer arrives from the shipment and I have absolutely no idea how long that'll take ;/
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
Phoen1x, post: 110819, member: 18091 Wrote:Well, I did say I would come back and you know what? I'm back. Currently, I'm in my relative's house and well, things are going along pretty smoothly. Gonna get a GED Test pretty soon, im too old for Junior/Senior year. But yeah, hello hello ~Da Ze Wink

Incredible, Sako aint a she, sorry bro.
Okay then, I will accustom myself to accept the cruel truth. What is the GED Test btw?
Yes, quite sorry. I'll explain myself to ya in due time. Anyway back on topic here, a GED test is a test/exam, call it what you will, is taken to show one's educational level. Urgo if I take this and pass, there will be no need to enter High School. GED Stands for General Educations Degree Wink
Phoen1x, post: 110867, member: 18091 Wrote:Yes, quite sorry. I'll explain myself to ya in due time. Anyway back on topic here, a GED test is a test/exam, call it what you will, is taken to show one's educational level. Urgo if I take this and pass, there will be no need to enter High School. GED Stands for General Educations Degree Wink
So you just embark on studying now? I am a little surprised. Good luck to the exam! Smile
Phoen1x, post: 110867, member: 18091 Wrote:Yes, quite sorry. I'll explain myself to ya in due time. Anyway back on topic here, a GED test is a test/exam, call it what you will, is taken to show one's educational level. Urgo if I take this and pass, there will be no need to enter High School. GED Stands for General Educations Degree Wink

Tell me when you're available to play . I'd play popular maps with you sako Cool
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
To Incredible: School in the US normally starts in late August to about early September. As for my studies, that'll come fairly soon once our stuff arrives from shipment. Then, I can start practicing for my GED but hey, thanks for the encouragement! Wink

To Ghosty McBantha Fodder: Once I am prepared, I'll most definitely peep in the servers. I'm also planning to go ESEA and try to shoot for the professional gaming side... though I probably suck at games at the moment Confusedweatdrop: so yeah hehehe~!

Double post

I'VE DUN GOOFED! I FORGOT MY GMAIL SAKO PASSWORD T_T so now, I can't bypass steam guard and play CSGO...
And hey, I got a computer now and installing CSS right now. Im using my other account so if you want to add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Phoen1xCSS/
Phoen1x, post: 110904, member: 18091 Wrote:To Incredible: School in the US normally starts in late August to about early September. As for my studies, that'll come fairly soon once our stuff arrives from shipment. Then, I can start practicing for my GED but hey, thanks for the encouragement! Wink

To Ghosty McBantha Fodder: Once I am prepared, I'll most definitely peep in the servers. I'm also planning to go ESEA and try to shoot for the professional gaming side... though I probably suck at games at the moment Confusedweatdrop: so yeah hehehe~!

Double post

I'VE DUN GOOFED! I FORGOT MY GMAIL SAKO PASSWORD T_T so now, I can't bypass steam guard and play CSGO...
And hey, I got a computer now and installing CSS right now. Im using my other account so if you want to add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Phoen1xCSS/
ESEA CSS is dead, wL is where it's at. Unless ur talking about GayOffensive
Well, I'm entering the competitive scene and if its only Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, I'll go there. I'm still a hell of a siren heheh. UNLESS of course there is still a competitive association that still hosts Counter-Strike: Source tournaments like Vancouver when mahone and his boys played. If they still have those, I'll pitch in! IF they make a fragmovie of me, then they better put some Touhou music for the movie theme like

CROW'SCLAW - Immortal Smoke / CROW'SCLAW - Ironheart / No Grudge Anymore Reincarnation Theme Remix or something!
Phoen1x, post: 111336, member: 18091 Wrote:Well, I'm entering the competitive scene and if its only Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, I'll go there. I'm still a hell of a siren heheh. UNLESS of course there is still a competitive association that still hosts Counter-Strike: Source tournaments like Vancouver when mahone and his boys played. If they still have those, I'll pitch in! IF they make a fragmovie of me, then they better put some Touhou music for the movie theme like

CROW'SCLAW - Immortal Smoke / CROW'SCLAW - Ironheart / No Grudge Anymore Reincarnation Theme Remix or something!

Tbh, cs:go competitive sucks ass. Haxxors, lag, 64 tick, horrible community.
Avoid it like the plague!!!
WOP DA MAN, STREET CRED, YAYA
Sethdawson4, post: 111341, member: 17277 Wrote:Tbh, cs:go competitive sucks ass. Haxxors, lag, 64 tick, horrible community.
Avoid it like the plague!!!
I understand the amount of hackers, but I mean LAN competitions Smile