Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Appeal. Numero deux.
-Elephant
Well I was quickly banned again. This time I do believe to be my fault. Here's how it went down...

So there was this guy who was spamming his microphone. ( I believe this was the day after i got banned for getting tricked into typing speed.toggle into the console) So I told the guy who was spamming the mic to type speed.toggle into the console so that he could B-hop faster. He did it and was banned. As foolish as I was I didn't think that anyone else would try it. Unfortunately "Mr. Nice Guy" also did it and was banned. (Sorry Mr. Nice Guy) I understand that I should have contacted an admin to take care of the mic spammer. It was silly of me to take matters into my own hands. Then today which is 1/24/14 I was contacted by an admin. He was straight forward and told me that if I did what I had done again I would be banned. Not his fault but, when I got told to do something that I already plan not to do again, it makes me kinda annoyed.<---I know this is not an excuse. So I acted as if I didn't care about what I had done while still saying that I wouldn't do it again. <---Very foolish don't do it. He then said from what I can remember, - Elephant, I came here to help you but you have disregarded...... something something something. I didn't get time to read it all because I had just tabbed back into the game. I was then banned for a reason I didn't see. (not sure why I didn't see it, must have been client side) But I'm sure it was something along the lines of-
- Elephant your stupid why did you disregard an admin
-Signed, Your Conscience.
If I am unbanned I promise-
- Not to question any of the admins
- To respect their decisions (although that's kind of hypocritical since I'm trying to get unbanned Tongue )
- Not to tell anyone to type "speed.toggle" into the console

Name: (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Address: 173.231.20.20 Port: 27016

Name- Elephant
Steam ID-
STEAM_0:0:61577111
I appreciate the fact that you came on here and apologized rather than going off on a rage spree like many do. You actions are still punishable but it has been lessened to a 12 hour ban.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 106489, member: 2725 Wrote:I appreciate the fact that you came on here and apologized rather than going off on a rage spree like many do. You actions are still punishable but it has been lessened to a 12 hour ban.
Thanks bro