Poll: Should i get off the hook just this once!? Show Results
Yes, the dudes a friggin engineer, ofcourse hes gonna tinker with the sever anti-cheating defenses!
1 50.00%
Yes, only because engineering students DO get a "GigaNewton"-LOAD of HOMEWORK" Er'day Nikka!
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ass=Busted....
Yeahhhh im not gonna sit here and lie to you, i did cheat, i tried to use a hack just because i thought alot of other people were doing it(so many consecutive friggin headshot kills by the same players!!!!!). i thought that WL servers weren't really enforcing anti-cheating, i honestly did think alot of people were using hacks so i thought it was okay. I have played CSS before but a LONG LONG time ago and ive only started playing on WL servers(or CSS for that matter)for like a week i think. I just wanna ask if you can PLEASEEEE give me another chance, i promise this wont happen again. PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!! I have to have a good reason to procrastinate my Mech. Engr HW until the day its due!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE! 1 more chance!!

Player CharlieBrownOnCrack
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:64340862
Steam Community 76561198088947452
So in your survey, it says "Nikka" Which im quite sure is a clear circumnavigation of the word "Nigger"

We dont allow that shit. So clearly thats 2 rules you didnt read :/

Just because you think others are doing it, doesnt mean its okay for you to do it.
Just because you think the server doesnt care, Doesnt mean its okay to cheat.

Other than that, Wait for a root to respond.
[SIZE=13px][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Yes, only because engineering students DO get a "GigaNewton"-LOAD of HOMEWORK" Er'day Nikka![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Quote:Additionally, the following rules should be followed at all times:
  1. Do not be provocative, disrespectful, or abusive.

....I guess that's one rule u didn't read. You cant say the n* word but u can say shit... interesting. Why don't u try not being a complete d*ck to new people on the forum...you could try to be a little courteous instead of coming off as an a**hole, maybe people will actually LISTEN to what you have to say. I was just trying to lighten the mood on a serious issue by posting that survey...i wasn't purposefully trying to offend anyone. I think anyone with a sense of humor would've at least understood that.
As for the cheating, i hope that i conveyed my sincerest apologies in my original post. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!
You sound upset that I don't have sympathy for you and your decision to cheat. Other than that I stated the truth, Its not okay to cheat just because you believe others are doing it, or because the server doesnt care.

That's not disrespectful. Neither is the word shit, which wasn't referring to you, but to the fact you were using a alternate word for a racist term, Which we don't allow. The fact i pointed out you didn't read the rules, also isnt disrespectful, its just a statement.

Also it doesnt matter what context you use racist or clearly alternative racist slang for. Doesn't matter if you are that race, or doing it for fun/joke. We simply don't allow it.

And finally, Knowing how these usually go, You will probably not have you ban removed, although you might be allowed to re-purchase a copy of css if you wish to play on the servers because you did admit to it and apologize. Although the vast majority of cheaters dont comeback. Therefore I don't see the need to be too courteous to a cheater who probably isn't coming back.

Best of luck.

Please wait for a root to respond.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
...ohh well, i didnt purchase css originally so i guess its no damage done, there are other shooters out there. and i can see why you think you shouldnt be courteous to cheaters, i would only say that it is still wrong, just because they are not coming back doesn't mean that you shouldn't be courteous. the way you said " So clearly thats 2 rules you didnt read :/" you say it was just a statement but i took it as being disrespectful. I know i didnt read the rules, i made a mistake, but you could've just said please read the rules.all i am trying to say is be mindful of how the other person will interpret what you write. it should always be in your nature to be courteous to people you dont know that well, you never know when you may need their help. I know this is all over the internet so in essence, its a big ol' WHO GIVES A FUCK, but i just hope that you are a nicer person in the real world. I appreciate the good luck. Its no big deal if i don't get approved. As i said, no damage done.
Cheating is against the server rules. Buy a new Steam account and post your new and old Steam ID on a new thread if you wish to continue playing on our servers again.

-REJECTED-