Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  SkyKevin's Admin App
Name: SkyKevin

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:33833637

Timezone: GMT -8:00 aka Pacific Standard Time.

Availability: Usually around the afternoon, until night (realistically whenever I'm not at work or school).

Tell us something about yourself: I played 1.6 when I was much younger (about 10 or 11 I can't recall) in which I nicknamed myself Kojo3. Since then somehow I managed to get them to nickname me that. I've changed my name since as I prefer my current one more but I still to this day have RL friends that call me by my 1.6 name.

Reason For Admin Application: The reason I want to become an admin is because I see campers delaying games that could really use a slap, seriously, not going to the objective with 30 seconds left is annoying to see. Team stacking is a further issue I find especially with the pop-maps server usually involving players following people like D3vall till the score sits at 9-0. I'm very level headed and understand that hacking bans require demos. Additionally, a second opinion or further consensus usually helps or is necessary. I've been in leadership roles in other games be it the actual leader or vice/officer positions. Finally, I think overall I'm a nice individual and rarely have direct issues with people, Instead I think you'll find I willingly make myself the target of scrutiny and welcome any criticisms.
Good luck.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
Thanks Ranger Smile
Good luck Kev!
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
gud luck man..
[Image: 615022_101.png]
[Image: UnYCiaR.png]
Thanks Kuya and KiMARUu!
Good luck bro
TYVM Gooby
Good luck !
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]EXPIRED[/COLOR]

You haven't posted in your app in a month, so we're assuming you're no longer interested. If you feel that you'd like to reapply, go for it.