Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Appeal:APOLOGIZE
NAME:Error 404-Alex Mercer
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:1067274205
SERVERSadwL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Dear Admin,

First of all,i would like to apologize for my rude action which is wallhacking and certainly I regret because i'm not able to play on war-lords servers anymore which is very sad and disaapointing for me because it's the only servers in my country(MALAYSIA) with low ping.The other servers are all have high pings.I also realised i made a BIG MISTAKE by using the wallhack because i was bored that day and i had nothing to do.So, i downlaoded one and start using to have some fun.SOON,i got banned from admin Riser and i was extremely shcoked and i have underestimate the power of admin.I used to play in this particullar server and i really enjoyed the low ping.I hope someone could really HELP ME OUT!!!! I promise i won't hack or even type those words in the GOOGLE..and i am really REALLY REALLY SORRY beacause i hacked css for few days.I know i should not have done that but i hacked just for fun.Now i realize what would happen if i hack and i will make this incident as a big lesson fro me not to hack again.Im new to this page,so please forgive me if anything is incorrect.It has been 4 months since i played.I hope someone would see this threat and forgive me.........please....please..please...sorry for hacking and kindly appreciated if someone could unban me.THANK YOU......and sorry for bad english because im not good at this......and please reply as soon as possible....and one more question,does playing in non steam version of css(cracked css) can get me or anyone banned??? and thank you!!!!!!
Seeing how rules indicate that "Bans that are associated with hacking will not be lifted", this appeal won't matter to last. The only way you'll be able to play on War-Lords again is to buy the game again on steam.
The only way I see you getting unbanned is through buying CS: S on Steam, and posting your Steam ID in a new thread. Cheating isn't allowed on our servers, circumventing it is another infraction.