Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elder scrolls online beta
why would you buy it for a console? and yes they are going to charge a subscription. I cant wait lol cant turn down a free weekend of beta =]
EffiGee`1HP, post: 107032, member: 17521 Wrote:why would you buy it for a console? and yes they are going to charge a subscription. I cant wait lol cant turn down a free weekend of beta =]
Because my PC has hd4000 and I like games on PS4 more.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
skyrim was HORRIBLE on console I cant imagine eso being any different. it's just the type of game you want on a pc
Just about any game was bad at the end of ps3 cycle. New console is more capable. However, I think I'll skip this one and buy Destiny.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
34 min wait time .... urgh -.-

Edit: and it keeps going up.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
yea sooooo worth it! lovin it
I have problem logging in lol. There are many ppl flow in at the same time.
Already confirmed:

Xbox users will be on a mega xbox server, ps4 on a different, and PC separate as well.
Incredibleâ„¢, post: 107044, member: 6596 Wrote:I have problem logging in lol. There are many ppl flow in at the same time.

Thats what they want, they are trying to stress test thier servers. This is new, they've started a log in que now lol guess thier servers are getting overwhelmed I wonder if they'll buckle tonight
EffiGee`1HP, post: 107052, member: 17521 Wrote:Thats what they want, they are trying to stress test thier servers. This is new, they've started a log in que now lol guess thier servers are getting overwhelmed I wonder if they'll buckle tonight
Tomorrow they are going for a record. The gameplay is hella smooth, I am just very confused about why they even have voice overs, they are horrible :p