Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Zombie-Reloaded Admin Application
Hi there

Name : GeOoOrGe

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:398957686

Time Zone : +2 GMT , Middle east , Syria

Availability : you can check my active rate ... at least 8 - 12 hours a day Smile am addicted i know Big Grin

Tell Us Something About Yourself : well ... am studying IT and all the time i spend is on the net ... speak 3 language

Arabic for all Yemen players who dont speak English ( PS their favorite server is ZM because of high latency so there are a lot Smile )

English to communicate with all

Francis rarement à utiliser ( i mean rarely to use Tongue )

i spend the last year playing on Zombie reloaded server ... i get high rank ... get banned once for friendlies

Its because i spend the first 8 month without any admin ... so it was hard to stick to the rules directly

i think thats all you need to know

Reason For Admin Application: well i think it should be clear to you that this server have only one admin to check ( Bert Jhon )

and its really bad and got alot of cheater ... i mean like glitching , friendlies , and so on

so it will be nice to all non-cheaters to have such a good player with high activity to be online all this time Smile

no personal profit for this ... if not me please just find some one you think its better and just cover the server time with admin Smile

thanks a lot ...

PS: Am good death-match player and classic counter player .... but this application is for zombie reloaded only

i only play there and i will always play there ... thanks again

Another PS: i always communicate with bert jhon to tell him about the cheaters so i really hate them and want a solution to stop

them from cheating

hope you agree
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]EXPIRED[/COLOR]

You haven't posted in your app in a month, so we're assuming you're no longer interested. If you feel that you'd like to reapply, go for it.