Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osama Bin Laden Dead.
Frankly, no hard evidence has been released that we shot him or that we ever had access to his body. No picture, no video, no dna evidence. That picture linked to earlier is a blatant fake, I've seen the original it was based on compared to it. In the past months there had been increased rumors that bin laden died of natural causes, this could just be a case of the Obama taking credit. For that matter, there is no hard evidence he had anything to do with 9/11.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:Frankly, no hard evidence has been released that we shot him or that we ever had access to his body. No picture, no video, no dna evidence. That picture linked to earlier is a blatant fake, I've seen the original it was based on compared to it. In the past months there had been increased rumors that bin laden died of natural causes, this could just be a case of the Obama taking credit. For that matter, there is no hard evidence he had anything to do with 9/11.
Yeah, well even if they did release photos, they still would be unreliable. Anything is possible with Photoshop Big Grin
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]