Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is for those of you that have been flooders/spammers and/or are good at making things through text...

Okay so i remember back in the day i think warring krew (scotland* and others..) used a spam for their flood bot that was like ginga bread spam, i was wondering if someone knows how or can possibly make this for me here is a link of what it looks like to refresh your memory Tongue

[youtube]xQO1LSglJrw[/youtube]

btw this is my old friend peace35 flooding but he quit bnet a while ago
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Flooding is dead & warring is dead, who cares.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Flooding/warring is indeed dead. And btw this flood sux! I remember back in the day when there were actually real flood wars Clan EGN Clan Haze ect........ but that all died.
i like pie  yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile hihihi hihi hihi

edit: idk havent posted in a while lol
[Image: o5zua1.jpg]
This video is so old!! ( i bet it was scotland) the flooder. He uses that Ginga bread Guy
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Also, am I the only thinking that the flood on the video is going so slow?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

It is going slow. It always has Smile hmm, who care now.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Its like a 150-200 bot flood if even that. Not sure how thats owned. Just thought i would throw that in there.

And just draw it urself the symbols are fairly easy

( " )  GinGa
(_  :  _) Bread
  / '  \  MaNzors
(_/^\_) WaRRinG KreW