Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  abuse of Admin
Player Name: Thala Billa
STEAM_0:0:42639986
server: all warlords server

Hello, I play in the name of Thala BIlla in css 24/7 dust2 Asia map. A player called abhineet has always been abusing me at a level.
But I think today he crossed the limits.

Usually he switches to winning team always and stacks there. He even shows his stats data 1rank and abuses calling me noob
Today when he switched to winning team admin tried to switch him back...he kept trying to switch multiple times when he couldn't do it
he abused :mad:ADMIN.
Abhineet : admin ass [SIZE=3]was his comments.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] He was votebanned for 30 min I guess but was not banned my admin. He deserves stricter punishment according to warlords rules. Accordin to server rules"Ignoring admins or undermining their actions (e.g., refusing to comply or switching back to a stacked team)." So pls send a notification of some sort and ban him for higher time period just to teach him not to abuse anyone he likes[/SIZE]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]THANK YOU[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Powers zone, post: 109499, member: 18057 Wrote:Player Name: Thala Billa
STEAM_0:0:42639986
server: all warlords server

Hello, I play in the name of Thala BIlla in css 24/7 dust2 Asia map. A player called abhineet has always been abusing me at a level.
But I think today he crossed the limits.

Usually he switches to winning team always and stacks there. He even shows his stats data 1rank and abuses calling me noob
Today when he switched to winning team admin tried to switch him back...he kept trying to switch multiple times when he couldn't do it
he abused :mad:ADMIN.
Abhineet : admin ass [SIZE=3]was his comments.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] He was votebanned for 30 min I guess but was not banned my admin. He deserves stricter punishment according to warlords rules. Accordin to server rules"Ignoring admins or undermining their actions (e.g., refusing to comply or switching back to a stacked team)." So pls send a notification of some sort and ban him for higher time period just to teach him not to abuse anyone he likes[/SIZE]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]THANK YOU[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Actually no , he does not deserve to be banned for calling the admin an ass . come on , grow the fuck up . Admins are just like anyone else on the server and are subject to the same amount of trolling . Its not really an issue and he was not banned for that .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 109502, member: 1011 Wrote:Actually no , he does not deserve to be banned for calling the admin an ass . come on , grow the fuck up . Admins are just like anyone else on the server and are subject to the same amount of trolling . Its not really an issue and he was not banned for that .
yeah 30 min of ban is not going to help at all. He will stack again like how he did for like ..1 year. I tnink the Ban period must be increased and shown in rules Page for players to know so that rules are not to be taken lightly..
Anyways thnx for replying
You are guilty of trolling also. From the moment you enter the server, you instigate as much as Abhineet. So I suggest both of you play nice or will result in your communication privileges suspended. Have a pleasant day Smile
JumbOlaya, post: 109520, member: 956 Wrote:You are guilty of trolling also. From the moment you enter the server, you instigate as much as Abhineet. So I suggest both of you play nice or will result in your communication privileges suspended. Have a pleasant day Smile
Thnx for replying JUMBOLAYA. But know this"TROLLING IS NOT AGAINST RULES". This appeal was about a player switching to winning team and stacking there(for like more than a year but only caught recently). So I need no be GUILTY of TROLLING infact more than 5 starts trolling when abhineet join in. Such a stacking player will get trolled. So please know about this player and me before u post. Have a pleasant daySmile
It's great that you've read the rules and especially cool that you highlighted in a nice red color. However, "The list is non-exhaustive."

Friendly banter is one thing but when you continually troll someone, it is annoying to not only the that person but also to the server. Why don't you do yourself a favor and stop the nonsense and just have fun in the server with your buddies. Killing of your enemy is more satisfying than bickering with them
JumbOlaya, post: 109527, member: 956 Wrote:"The list is non-exhaustive."

Friendly banter is one thing but when you continually troll someone, it is annoying to not only the that person but also to the server. Why don't you do yourself a favor and stop the nonsense and just have fun in the server with your buddies. Killing of your enemy is more satisfying than bickering with them
thnx again for replying..
If that's wat u ask then why don't the admin start doing something about this stacking player. After getting banned yesterday I saw him stackin again.
He join spec first, then after a round switches team. Wat do u expect the players to do after seeing him joinin winning team like 100th time.
Right now there are 2 players in server trolling by changing their names when abhineet joined in. are u gonna notify them all??

Any player will get frustrated when a player stack repeatedly. pls know that only I came up to post here but there many who would ask the same of admin. So its not me against abhineet but a whole group of players. TROLLING WILL NOT STOP UNLESS ABHINEET STOPS STACKING which too will never happen until he gets strict punishment
dont cry "thala billa " .... u will not get justice on false perception...!
better make a demo and prove it ...!
AND stop raging , from now onwards, I'll always play by your side or I'll not join the server .
i am not a stacker , but when somebody abuses me , i switch teams just as to play against him/her.
And don't cry like kid, i joins the winning team LOLL. How can u suppose to ensure which team were winning before the start of the round.
Abhineet, post: 109557, member: 17442 Wrote:dont cry "thala billa " .... u will not get justice on false perception...!
better make a demo and prove it ...!
AND stop raging , from now onwards, I'll always play by your side or I'll not join the server .
i am not a stacker , but when somebody abuses me , i switch teams just as to play against him/her.
And don't cry like kid, i joins the winning team LOLL. How can u suppose to ensure which team were winning before the start of the round.
Hi again..
LOLL "i am not a stacker , but when somebody abuses me , i switch teams just as to play against him/her."
Everyone In server knows that u are stacker abhineet.
The question u have to ask is who doesn't know LOL
and to answer this:"How can u suppose to ensure which team were winning before the start of the round"
when u get killed a lot or when u lose ur points for rankings u "THE PRO" simply join spectate leaving ur struggling team and join other side,stack camp, get last hit kills etc loll
There is no argument in this; everyone who plays in that server knows that , even admin
so no need to cover up the truth "PRO" LOLL