Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention all HdK
_RemiX, post: 109683, member: 3519 Wrote:I was co-founder of hdk but also an inactive turd the past few years. I'm looking forward to some rage quits with u all very soon. Any members who do not know me please post so I can get to know the new names and personalities.
*waves*

So have you gone from turd to diarrhea? Now that you're up and running... har har Smile

I'm H0ok3r. I'm new, not HDK, but I'm gonna apply next time you guys are taking apps. Smile
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
How can i Join HDK ?
lol stupid place to ask Smile
_RemiX, post: 109683, member: 3519 Wrote:What's up everyone. I see ptk has held things down. Most of u probably don't know me. I was co-founder of hdk but also an inactive turd the past few years. I'm looking forward to some rage quits with u all very soon. Any members who do not know me please post so I can get to know the new names and personalities.

Ps. Patrick I miss u

Smile

you got a new PC?
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
[Image: IMG_20130714_1206051.jpg]
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Finally... Too bad me and a few other members moved on to csgo. So theres nobody really keeping things running on css (Management side) I know there are still a bunch who play css like kuya, jenni, riser ect. But like Skykevin, Acetate, Blackblood, Cas and I all play csgo now Sad Join us in the dark side.

Also been playing lots of Guns of Icarus Online recently. Really fun game, Got an HDK clan going on that game aswell with like 20 members.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 110479, member: 2725 Wrote:Finally... Too bad me and a few other members moved on to csgo. So theres nobody really keeping things running on css (Management side) I know there are still a bunch who play css like kuya, jenni, riser ect. But like Skykevin, Acetate, Blackblood, Cas and I all play csgo now Sad Join us in the dark side.

Also been playing lots of Guns of Icarus Online recently. Really fun game, Got an HDK clan going on that game aswell with like 20 members.
Someone's too cool for us Sad
pTK, post: 110479, member: 2725 Wrote:Finally... Too bad me and a few other members moved on to csgo. So theres nobody really keeping things running on css (Management side) I know there are still a bunch who play css like kuya, jenni, riser ect. But like Skykevin, Acetate, Blackblood, Cas and I all play csgo now Sad Join us in the dark side.

You gotta come back to css bruh.

What is Guns of Icarus anyways?
Meh dont worry about it. Come play some csgo Big Grin
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 110578, member: 2725 Wrote:Meh dont worry about it. Come play some csgo Big Grin
Your profile says, "Tried CS:GO hate it" so why go play it? O.o
Wicked, post: 110586, member: 17472 Wrote:Your profile says, "Tried CS:GO hate it" so why go play it? o_O
Cause hes a slut, like everyone else who moved on to GO. When it came out: "Ew fuck that game, I'll never play it".