Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  banned for dumb reason
Hi, i was wondering if i can be unbanned, i have been playing the wl sniper server for over 4 yrs, and tonite i was banned by someone that i dont know the name of, maybe someone i dont see much that has admin, but i think i know who it was. Not to mention names to get anyone in trouble for admin abuse, but we were on sniper server, on map lego 2, and he was last one alive vs 4 ppl and i just said, hes in tower like a noob, he got kiled got pissed, and he said why did u do that? and everyone, including me said cause camping up there is for noobs, and instantly was banned...

Can i please be unbanned for this...

STEAM_0:0:37813978 00:18

well this happened about 20 mins ago, a friend of mine said that he said he would only ban me for 2 hrs, but wanted to ban me for a day...
so by time u read this ill probably be unbanned
\

and just for the sake of it, the person that did this was..
admiral general ghosty

but still, ive seen so many ppl do this, this is not a reason to be banned.
maybe killed and given a reason why.
this is unneccasary *
That's because you were ghosting. Once you are dead, you do not talk about players still alive ; locations, health remaining, weapons being used, ANYTHING. If the server is set to all talk, live players can see this, and if you talk over the mic, everyone hears you. This is CHEATING. You are lucky that all you got was 2 hours, as I would not have been nearly as nice. Be that as it may, you are correct. This ban is already expired by the time I got here.

EXPIRED
[Image: 552360_101.png]