Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ZM Admin App
Hey ... Its me for the third time
1st no one answer so the app get expired
2nd not answer till this moment Smile
and this is my 3rd

Anyway ... i am almost all the day at the zm server ... lot of cade breaking , Friendlies , spamming and no admin is on Smile
This is my 3rd time and please get 2 or 3 admins
there is only bert and he is not online a lot Smile
now here we go

Name : Geo \ GeOoOrGe
steam id : STEAM_0:0:398957686
Timezone: Syria ( middle-east)
Reason for admin : as i say ... no admin ... a lot of breaking the rules and no one cares
i tried to help the admin while he is off ( Bert Jhon ) and send him some records about breaking the rules but i can`t send them all ... too much players breaking the rules there and too large videos to convert and to much time to upload ... Zombie Reloaded is a nice server just please get 2 ot 3 more admins Smile

and dont know how it works ... but if it effect i can bring 30 - 50 players wishing me good luck and i think the current admin is one of them Smile

cheers and thanks a lot Smile
If there's a lot of cade breakers, friendlies, etc. then please report them in the Abuse thread under player abuse so an admin can do something about it.
RJU, post: 110304, member: 17557 Wrote:If there's a lot of cade breakers, friendlies, etc. then please report them in the Abuse thread under player abuse so an admin can do something about it.

yes i did but as i say ... Cant keep doing this ... its kills the time

Check out Bert Profile ... i always do this Smile

and i have bad upload speed so it takes ages to upload high quality vedio Big Grin

Double post

And please if you Refuse Riser ... Just hire Admins for Zombie Reloaded ... we seriously need them there Smile
Thx again
IN-EVALUATION

Double post

REJECTED