Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Votekick option in pug servers
We really need this option in asian pug server. There are some players who never play with team like keep changing positions, baiting, camping in site, bomb's planted at A and he'll be roaming around at B for no fukin' reason. It's just so annoying.
It will get abused. When I first started playing on the scrim servers, I was just as lost. You wouldn't believe how bad I was(and still am), I improved thru playing and learning.

One thing I really liked about the US scrim servers, friendly bunch of guys that know PUGs are competitive but also meant to be fun and not shit talk players till they leave so a buddy could get the spot. If they're derping around, teach them don't just shout at them or call them retards.

Sure I do call people retards and dumbfuqs, but they're close friends and they know I'm messing with them. PUGs are not league matches, they're a place to play more competitively and also learn the game better.

Bison will probably never implement it, the furthest he might even think of going is to implement a .report and karma system..
Riser, post: 110416, member: 992 Wrote:One thing I really liked about the US scrim servers, friendly bunch of guys that know PUGs are competitive but also meant to be fun and not shit talk players till they leave so a buddy could get the spot..

What are you smoking Riser? :eek:

Sure, there were quite a lot of chill people like that, but most of the puggers were (and probably still are) the type of 'omg, my teammate got me killed, it's the end of the world. I must now scream in the mic like a retard and get the scissors to cut myself' people.

Agreed on not implementing votekick though.
George Of The Jungle, post: 110445, member: 3094 Wrote:What are you smoking Riser? :eek:

Sure, there were quite a lot of chill people like that, but most of the puggers were (and probably still are) the type of 'omg, my teammate got me killed, it's the end of the world. I must now scream in the mic like a retard and get the scissors to cut myself' people.

Agreed on not implementing votekick though.
wtf??:confused:now i cant even delete this quote???
I really don't think it should be added, would be abused.
George Of The Jungle, post: 110445, member: 3094 Wrote:... but most of the puggers were (and probably still are) the type of 'omg, my teammate got me killed, it's the end of the world. I must now scream in the mic like a retard and get the scissors to cut myself' people.
LOL! Oh man, I remember the days I used to pug/scrim with people like that... never again.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Riser, post: 110416, member: 992 Wrote:It will get abused. When I first started playing on the scrim servers, I was just as lost. You wouldn't believe how bad I was(and still am), I improved thru playing and learning.

One thing I really liked about the US scrim servers, friendly bunch of guys that know PUGs are competitive but also meant to be fun and not shit talk players till they leave so a buddy could get the spot. If they're derping around, teach them don't just shout at them or call them retards.

Sure I do call people retards and dumbfuqs, but they're close friends and they know I'm messing with them. PUGs are not league matches, they're a place to play more competitively and also learn the game better.

Bison will probably never implement it, the furthest he might even think of going is to implement a .report and karma system..
I'm talking about the pre-helmoot era.