Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  SHAN HANDSOME
Alias: Goes by "Shan Handsome" or something similar.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35643838 (http://pug.war-lords.net/?aid=71287676)
Reason: I am surprised that no one has done anything about this guy. He has been harassing players in the pug server for a while.
If he is not serious in what he says, he is probably trolling and it pisses me off. Somethings you can just ignore but this guy is way too much.
When he's winning (by that I mean getting carried) he talks shit like he's 50-3.
However, when he's losing, he talks shit about the team.
I am not going to ignore this. I am also sure many players would agree with me. A gag be it temporarily or permanent will suffice. But a ban would be so good.
TL;DR He's annoying, trolling, verbal abusing but no one seems to do anything.

EDIT: I will try to post screenshots.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Sheeet fenken. :eek:

Him being a massively annoying troll seems to be the general consensus. Don't think it's against the rules though.
George Of The Jungle, post: 110600, member: 3094 Wrote:Sheeet fenken. :eek:

Him being a massively annoying troll seems to be the general consensus. Don't think it's against the rules though.
Isn't there a rule about player harassment?
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Just to add in,
http://pug.war-lords.net/?pid=6292

He was cpt on t side, but then he went switched teams somehow after the Ts were getting wrecked.

But as Gerge mentioned, we don't have rules on shit talking except if it's really out of hand(kind of helmut style I guess?)
use !ignore.
Well more you talk to him..or reply him back
More shit you will see
So better use ignore
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Riser, post: 110602, member: 992 Wrote:Just to add in,
http://pug.war-lords.net/?pid=6292

He was cpt on t side, but then he went switched teams somehow after the Ts were getting wrecked.

But as Gerge mentioned, we don't have rules on shit talking except if it's really out of hand(kind of helmut style I guess?)
I actually thought helmut was humourous. This guy sucks ass.
He is drunk most of the time he played.....so he will win u in terms of talking/trolling...U know how drunk ppl reacts on others Tongue
Jst IGNORE him Smile

This is the mistake of the first person who gave him the password for pug servers
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

I should meet this guy and see how good his shit talking/trolling really is.
Jenni, post: 110610, member: 17912 Wrote:I should meet this guy and see how good his shit talking/trolling really is.

hahahaa SURE! I will invite u when he is around.....HE IS MR.BEAN 2
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Jenni, post: 110610, member: 17912 Wrote:I should meet this guy and see how good his shit talking/trolling really is.
His shit talking/trolling isn't the smart kind. It's just to take the piss out of people.