Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniper Elite V2 ($20 game) FREE for 24 hours
Locate in the store.
Click install, and a free copy will be added to your library. Why not right? Wink

You got 24 hours before this deal ends.

Edit: Once in your library this game is yours and you can play it anytime.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Heh, I just did. My buddies were talking about it. It looks pretty cool, especially since you see the bullet go thru the persons head. Mmm
Riser, post: 110927, member: 992 Wrote:Heh, I just did. My buddies were talking about it. It looks pretty cool, especially since you see the bullet go thru the persons head. Mmm
If you like gore you should play the new Wolfenstein... body parts and blood everywheeeere...
cucubelu, post: 110930, member: 15378 Wrote:If you like gore you should play the new Wolfenstein... body parts and blood everywheeeere...
lol I usually load up gore from r/gore and mess with my irl friends but I'm not a huge fan of it(whut). I just think its cool, how realistic the game is. Would be worth trying something other than source for once..
Riser, post: 110931, member: 992 Wrote:lol I usually load up gore from r/gore and mess with my irl friends but I'm not a huge fan of it(whut). I just think its cool, how realistic the game is. Would be worth trying something other than source for once..
The new Wolfenstein is by far the best FPS this year.