Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Minigames - Remmah 4 Admin #204
Name: remmah
Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:55182668
Timezone: GMT +10
Availability: Most of the day - except when I'm at the gym or rarely at a university class.
Tell us something about yourself:
Degree in computer science & business entrepreneurship
8 years of hosting experience, including game-hosting which I have hosted and am still hosting tens of thousands of Australian game-servers over the last 8 years. I'm not just talking about renting game-servers or dedicated servers from a third party, up until recently I owned 3x 42RU racks in an Australian datacenter, managing and owning my own network, and administrating all of the servers. Have also hosted hundreds of large communities and previously run several of my own. Many CSS, TF2, Garry's Mod, Minecraft servers etc. Have extensive admin experience with Mani Admin Plugin, Sourcemod, Assmod, ULX, and my own custom admin mods when I was running communities.

Most notable community involved in was DLR (Dead Land Rape) #1 L4D2 community world wide as ranked by gametracker. Was a technician and responsible for the custom plugin development and serious technical requirements. - No longer play L4D2 however and owner of community has since withdrawn to Second Life.

Have been admin on hundreds of other servers however.

Programmer

Body Builder (YES I'M SERIOUS)

Experienced with Hammer (level editor used in source)

I have been playing counter-strike since about version 1.3

I have extensive knowledge and experience with the source engine and all things source

EDIT: Hosting: Blood Uras wanted some more details.

Currently scaled down my hosting operation, am running windows dedicated servers to host Minecraft using TCAdmin2.0 control panel. You probably want proof of operation which I'm happy to provide via personal chat/message so just have a private chat with me for more details.

Reason For Admin Application:

I don't have any particular desire to be an admin, I just play a lot of Minigames and notice there are hardly ever any admins on for most of the day. Thought I might be able to help with that. So no hard feelings if you decline C:
#Remmah4Admin

#Alina4Intern
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
remmah, post: 110998, member: 18149 Wrote:Name: remmah
Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:55182668
Timezone: GMT +10
Availability: Most of the day - except when I'm at the gym or rarely at a university class.
Tell us something about yourself:
Degree in computer science & business entrepreneurship
8 years of hosting experience, including game-hosting which I have hosted and am still hosting tens of thousands of Australian game-servers over the last 8 years. I'm not just talking about renting game-servers or dedicated servers from a third party, up until recently I owned 3x 42RU racks in an Australian datacenter, managing and owning my own network, and administrating all of the servers. Have also hosted hundreds of large communities and previously run several of my own. Many CSS, TF2, Garry's Mod, Minecraft servers etc. Have extensive admin experience with Mani Admin Plugin, Sourcemod, Assmod, ULX, and my own custom admin mods when I was running communities.

Most notable community involved in was DLR (Dead Land Rape) #1 L4D2 community world wide as ranked by gametracker. Was a technician and responsible for the custom plugin development and serious technical requirements. - No longer play L4D2 however and owner of community has since withdrawn to Second Life.

Have been admin on hundreds of other servers however.

Programmer

Body Builder (YES I'M SERIOUS)

Experienced with Hammer (level editor used in source)

I have been playing counter-strike since about version 1.3

I have extensive knowledge and experience with the source engine and all things source

Reason For Admin Application:

I don't have any particular desire to be an admin, I just play a lot of Minigames and notice there are hardly ever any admins on for most of the day. Thought I might be able to help with that. So no hard feelings if you decline C:
GL body builder :p
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Gud lek
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
GOOD LUCK my friend. No abusive behaviors now
The Best Demon Around The Town! Need Me? Most Likely on MG!!! or Snipers. ITS ONWLY A GAEM, U DUNT HEFF TWO BEY MAEDWink[Image: 4148715_60x60.png?v=1400273816.98]
Good luck man, we will evaluate your application soon..
Thanks bro <3
Thanks for the application.

INEVALUATION

Double post

Sorry, going to have to reject this app for now. Don't take it personally. Be sure to be active on the forums and cya in game!

REJECTED