Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Danny's Admin Application
Name: Danny

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:24269020

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Availability: Will be on mostly at night now that I have an internship, so anywhere from 7-12 PM (I play on the sniper server, and sometimes on Pop Maps)

Tell us something about yourself: Uhm, I'm Asian and I play tennis. I'm not really all that interesting; I like pandas and cats. CS:S was the first FPS shooter that I ever played and actually got into.
Reason For Admin Application: While trying other FPS games, I found that the admins were inactive and hackers roamed freely; this angered me as it is unfair to people trying to play fairly. I hope to moderate the Sniper server as there are still some people who dare hack in said server. I just wish to bring these people to justice.
Dan Dan Dan!, post: 110623, member: 16980 Wrote:I found that the admins were inactive and hackers roamed freely; this angered me as it is unfair to people trying to play fairly. I hope to moderate the Sniper server as there are still some people who dare hack in said server. I just wish to bring these people to justice.

There is a place to report "these" people.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Dan Dan Dan!, post: 110623, member: 16980 Wrote:I found that the admins were inactive and hackers roamed freely; this angered me as it is unfair to people trying to play fairly. I hope to moderate the Sniper server as there are still some people who dare hack in said server. I just wish to bring these people to justice.

Good luck Dan! I know you'll make a fine admin and you'll be a fair one at that. You deserve it! WinkCool
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
GL Danny!
Danny ily. Gud luk m8.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
Black Blood, post: 110624, member: 14933 Wrote:There is a place to report "these" people.
Yes u are right. if u see anything supicious (hacker/spammer) record a DEMO and report us. U NEED PROOF BEFORE U CALL SOMEONE HACKER. IF U dnt have proof but u feel supicious
Quote:Use private chat to admin (press U and type @your reason) which give notice to all admins online in other server
WE WILL RESPOND TO IT and there are alot of Admins in sniper server

ANYWAY GOOD LUCK
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

KINGKONG, post: 110652, member: 17997 Wrote:WE WILL RESPOND TO IT and there are alot of Admins in sniper server

ANYWAY GOOD LUCK
Indeed, I am on almost daily, and am often around. Feel free to add me on steam.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
INEVALUATION

Double post

We decided to reject this app. Don't take it personally. Stick around the forums and cya in-game.

REJECTED