Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V Finally Confirmed for PC release
It's about flipping time!
Quick, pinch yourself to make sure this is really happening. After months and months of basically dodging questions about when Grand Theft Auto would release to PC, Rockstar Games finally acknowledged that it would happen, and even gave a general time frame. Announced at E3, Rockstar Games said GTA V will ship to PC this fall, along with versions for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles.

These releases won't be simple ports from the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Instead, Rockstar promises that GTA V will take full advantage of the next generation console and PC hardware with "across-the-board graphical and technical improvements" for added detail. You can expect improvements such as increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions.

"The new generation upgrades also extend to Grand Theft Auto Online, an ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe. Rise through the criminal ranks by banding together to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes, or create your own content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community," Rockstar says.

Rockstar's release for PC and next gen consoles will also include all the content and gameplay that's been added to the original version since launch, including new jobs, weapons, vehicles, and so forth.

Source: http://www.maximumpc.com/rockstar_finall...x_one_2014
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
damn, finally.

Time to upgrade muh PC!
GTA4 with ENB series is better than GTA5. GTA4 actually had thought put into more than the textures.

[Image: 149195--40395910-src-ufd9df.jpg]
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
GTA IV was developed over the years by all the modders. It them that make the game perfect, and I have no doubt given several months GTA V will surprass IV in that aspect, once the modders get their hands on it.
cucubelu, post: 111154, member: 15378 Wrote:GTA IV was developed over the years by all the modders. It them that make the game perfect, and I have no doubt given several months GTA V will surprass IV in that aspect, once the modders get their hands on it.
You are correct, but the game itself? No. Rockstar put so much thought into GTA4, and GTA5 seems to go more for graphics.
I'd rather have a car that slides around with a faint touch of realism than an arcade-style handling where you can smash into a wall at 150 kmh and come out with a broken headlight and scratches.
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Alina, post: 111157, member: 18175 Wrote:You are correct, but the game itself? No. Rockstar put so much thought into GTA4, and GTA5 seems to go more for graphics.
I'd rather have a car that slides around with a faint touch of realism than an arcade-style handling where you can smash into a wall at 150 kmh and come out with a broken headlight and scratches.
Fair enough. You will just have to get the realism mod when it comes... they always make one for cars/NPCs/yourself so when you take damage you actually do take damage and don't fly around like a ragdoll :p
FINALLY! I can play some LSPD:FR (Los Santos Police Department: First Responder)

IF..... there will be a mod soon. Cool

this will be awesome!

too bad cucu you will be stuck in the AF and not gonna be able to play much
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
KuYa, post: 111184, member: 17183 Wrote:FINALLY! I can play some LSPD:FR (Los Santos Police Department: First Responder)

IF..... there will be a mod soon. Cool

this will be awesome!

too bad cucu you will be stuck in the AF and not gonna be able to play much
Once I am at my duty station I will still have evenings free xD
Damn, finally, fun begins.. Been waiting so damn time for the release !._."