Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Riser ... Maybe remember me ... talk a lot about zm bugs and the noobs that breaking the rules well ... its still the same situation we still have a lot of them ... and only 1 admin at ZM
i am applying here at a hope that if i get rejected you will bring more admins at ZM server
anyway here is what you need

Name : George
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:398957686
Time Zone : Middle east
Availability : Usually from 00:00 till 6:00 am and from 4:00 pm till 9:00 pm
Something about me : I guess the most important thing to say is i speak Arabic will help to speak with the Arab players as well as good english Smile
Reason : LOL i can write a book about why ... some bugs at ZM server need to be fixed ... and we get a lot of map glitching .... cade breaking like hell ... Playing friendlies a lot and all that is ok but we have one admin only ( Bert Jhon ) and its not even close to be enough ...

Hope You agree ... Or just get some more admins this is my 10th time i speak about that ... we need more admins at zm other server is just about hacking and stuff like that ... but zm player can break the rules in many ways Smile

PS : Check berts wall to see how much i post there ... i keep my record on and ban the losers Smile

Thx again and hope that we have admins at zm soon ... me someone else what ever Smile
Cheers
GOOD LUCKSmile
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

:eek:~~~GOOD LUCK MATE !!!!
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
Good Luck!
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Thx all <3
Good Luc....:confused: You put a heart though.. DENIED!

Double post

Good luck though!
Wicked, post: 111502, member: 17472 Wrote:Good Luc....:confused: You put a heart though.. DENIED!

Double post

Good luck though!

Thx a lot Smile Dont know what wrong with the heart ... i just love the rules Tongue
Idk, bored at work and jealous of everyone's CSS playing time.. 51 Days and counting......
IN-EVALUATION

Double post

We've decided to reject this app for now. Be sure to stick around and cya in game!

REJECTED