• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  APPLYING FOR ADMIN
ty y'all
[Image: 1104742_101.png]
varun28, post: 111598, member: 18126 Wrote:Name: ๖Yσďħɚ™
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:44992761
Timezone: (UTC+5:30)
Availability: 10 AM to 10 PM
Tell us something about yourself: I'm an avid CSS gamer for the past 5 years, and have been playing on this server since a year. This is my favorite server, as it never gets old. I applied it earlier and was rejected maybe i wasn't online on the forums i apologize for it as i had my exams. So now i am free and could be available even the whole day.
Reason For Admin Application: I wanna make this server as hacker-free as possible so that the other regular players don't have to face the trouble.I want to get rid of as many spammers, racists and abusers . Also at times when there are no admins available, many of the CT's and T's do not accomplish their objectives which causes the other players to not get a chance to play, I want to reduce this to the least possible minimum.There are many abusers i personally saw on the server especially on minigames. So I would like to avoid that problems.

Just wondering but what servers are you on consistently?
gud luck Big Grin
its like 100 Good luck and Riser answer with REJECTED Tongue
LOL been there before Wink
But good luck anyway
Wicked, post: 111869, member: 17472 Wrote:Just wondering but what servers are you on consistently?
i'm mostly on minigames and multimod server
[Image: 1104742_101.png]
GeOoOrGe, post: 111889, member: 17733 Wrote:its like 100 Good luck and Riser answer with REJECTED :p
LOL been there before Wink
But good luck anyway
Yea but Varun has Risers name in his picture. Automatic 10 points. Tongue
IN EVALUATION
gud luck yoda Big Grin
REJECTED

Sorry, going to have to reject this app for now. Cya in game and be sure to stick around the forums!