Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Body ( Breaking cade )
Hey Admins ...
Its not the first and not the second time that body get banned ... I mean he always do shits and i just cant catch him
why ? he is pro he know if am spect that i will be recording ... and he know that if i am near that he dont do a shit Smile
So i catch him this time breaking BongRipz cade ... why did i jump from the roof to take that ?
Bongz was Trying to not letting them break his cade because it was seconds before infection Smile
I know that he was just shooting the vending machine so they dont break it for him if he move his mouse he will get his cade beaked Smile
So he just keep doing that until a zombie come and infect him then he ( body ) get me infected Smile
When i told him thx for doing that he simple said I DONT CARE KID
So Its all Your decision ... And thx for banning those noobs from the server ... they just fuck every thing Smile

[Image: qovdw7.png]

[Image: qqack0.png]

Steam ID : steam_0:1:75792948 thx again Smile
doesn't look like a cade break to me , his only sitting next to the vending machine lol. Also , why is body the only one reported when though this is not a cade break?
[Image: 76561198105434689.png][Image: 1448707_701.png]
[Image: 1448707_101.png]
Oh yeah ... You are the one who get slayed with body now for playing friendly and sitting in the room doing nothing while watching body killing the zombies (4 zombies) and u had 8k hp ??
By the way ... Dont act innocent Admin is on and he slays you both twice Wink
If it was Bert ... he will directly ban u
Beside ... two GNRz players ... Admins are not dumps baby Wink
if u got proof of me doing friendlies please show . but if u don't got any then please STFU.
[Image: 76561198105434689.png][Image: 1448707_701.png]
[Image: 1448707_101.png]
I Dont ... I guess If Riser Check this post he would Ask the Admin OLE about what u did ... its surely called Friendlies in Pro ZM players but the admin is not a pro at all ... and we all see that when he try to play
Anyway You got slayed and Body Twice so there surely got a reason and If Riser Check this ... he will get what you was doing
And if Bert ... He will get it but he will ask for a prof ...
And the second photo Shows that body admit it and say i dont care getting banned cuz i know what i did was wrong
Anyway i like the idea of STFU but for both of us ...
Why dont we wait for Admins Smile and see what they gonna do
George, Calm down.

Style, AKA Monkey, Please if you do not have anything to contribute to this ban request, do not post! Thank you.

Now Regarding The Image, Looking At It, Its Very Incriminating, However, This Is Why I/We Like Video And Not Picture's.

There's A Lot Of Unknown Variables In Here For A Ban From Me, As If I Look Closely At The Image, Here's A Few Things To Note:
  • [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]The round has only been going for 30? seconds not even[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Body is shooting obviously[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]theres someone inside the cade[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]map is zm_firewall_??? Some remix version i cant name exactly off the top of my head.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]theres someone else shooting the cade next to body[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Now that we have that established, I've created a list of possible scenario's:[/COLOR]
  1. [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Body shot the vending machine there, and some new player got inside the room waiting for body to bring it over, and body wanted in, but the player refused it, then george snapped this photo[This is the start of the round btw][/COLOR]
  2. [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Someone made it there, and he decided to break the cade[/COLOR]
  3. [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Since it doesnt look like the person inside is shooting back, perhaps it was a friend inside? then body wanted in, shot it in, but george snapped this photo in the middle of that, then body entered, fixed it and yeah... [/COLOR]
Final Thoughts:
This is too vague and obscure for me to make any decision, So im gonna let a Root/Higher up then me decide this.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
hey nub I do not put words not said. I just said, i dont care kid. if you care so much security (wl) zombie reload you should request a manager to not go through this. I'm sure what I did and I broke any rules .... whether we see that Riser say about this. (If you do not understand something is because use the translator XD)
[Image: 1894265_101.png]

Flame war inbound

Locking until riser or other root replies

Double post

Declined, Insufficient proof.
[I Consulted A Root About It, Insufficient Proof]

Please Post Video Footage For Further Action
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
It was happened before i joined. I check through the pic provided, but i cant see enough evidence to take action against the accused.
I too agree with Berth, Provide a better poof. So we can take action.
And For the FRIENDLIES, i don't have good evidence while i was there to get them banned. If u have anything(video/snapshot) which proves them of playing friendlies, provide to us so that we can take action.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]