Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Friendly's
This video shows two regular players being friendly , Conan the Destroyer and Viru$ , Conan was the zombie and did not stab his friend nor did his friend shoot conan the zombie. They do this right much as im told ,but this was the 1st time i was able to catch them , im sure there will be more to follow soon.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-QGiViEAqg[/video]

# 2040 "Conan The Destroyer" STEAM_0:0:1604752755 07:10 349 0 active

v!ru$ STEAM_0:0:293408311
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
I'm not familiar with how that server works, but can people PLEASE start spelling "Friendlies" correctly? It bugs me to see it with the y lol Tongue
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Lol thank you i felt like i was spelling it wrong Smile
Im not sure about this one, Looking at it closely, a guy turned zombie, and left, while another zombie was going after him. I Personally don't ban people for leaving there friends alive when they turn into a zombie, Other admin's got any opinion on it?
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Bert John, post: 111714, member: 16855 Wrote:Im not sure about this one, Looking at it closely, a guy turned zombie, and left, while another zombie was going after him. I Personally don't ban people for leaving there friends alive when they turn into a zombie, Other admin's got any opinion on it?
Look at the time of the round in the video , zombies turn much sooner than that....
Banned.

1 day ban. Although Conan free'd a zombie to infect the player, virus, he deliberately ignored the player he was suppose to infect.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*