Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible ZR server ZR = Zombie Riot
If you guys would please look in to adding a new type of zombies this is a lot of fun Zombie Riot , here is a link to a map pack in case you guys decide to try it out Smile if needed i can look in to the down load for the mod its self , how ever i feel there are some of you on here who know much more about that than i do.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/count...34771.html
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
BongRipz, post: 111682, member: 17850 Wrote:If you guys would please look in to adding a new type of zombies this is a lot of fun Zombie Riot , here is a link to a map pack in case you guys decide to try it out Smile if needed i can look in to the down load for the mod its self , how ever i feel there are some of you on here who know much more about that than i do.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/count...34771.html
ZR really need some more maps .
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Jackie, post: 111686, member: 17943 Wrote:ZR really need some more maps .
Okay , i can look around and find some more Smile , this was kinda meant for a starter pack , for the admin's to check it out and see if they like the mod or not.
A particular zombie I would like to be added in is a zombie that has a "leaping ability". A bit above average speed with a longer jump would make things a bit more interesting.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
I totally Agree with MurilloStrong Smile we need that kind of zombie cuz there is some spot where human can jump and the zombie cant
So its suck when noobs are up and there are no zombie to help with block Smile
The mod im suggesting is completely different than the zombie mod we currently play , there will not be much if any need of cade's , more getting up on things , buildings and such and shooting the waves of zombies that will come straight for you , each wave / day will become harder and harder to kill , as they will have more HP and or do more damage when they hit you. I have played Zombie Riot on other servers and i liked it , it is intense on the right maps and can be a lot of fun to the players who want a challenge , but still want to kill zombies. They can also add another mod to the current zombie mod and or to the zombie riot , called WCS and it will bring many races and level's , each race will have its own ability and its own level cap, Rank is based on you'r Total level not you'r kills or kdr , or points. WCS is a nice twist to an already fun mod on both ZM and ZR Smile Just something to think about i guess , not really expecting them to be added i know it takes a lot to keep all this going and adding one to 2 more servers is adding more work. I understand this Smile

Double post

CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 111700, member: 18171 Wrote:A particular zombie I would like to be added in is a zombie that has a "leaping ability". A bit above average speed with a longer jump would make things a bit more interesting.
AS far as this idea goes i also agree , the human does have a decent advantage on the high jump vs the zombie , thus making some places on some maps very one sided.