Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need attention!!!
i would like to request the roots and all responsible to have a look at 8 Asian servers.
OUT of those 8 servers, 3 is dead (almost). For the past 3 months i have been checking on the following maps:
1. multi : mod
2. ice world
3. ZE
where i hardly found players playing (may be 1 or 2 that also for awhile). LIKE no use of having them
So, here is my suggestion, How about we change those servers to something ppl usually like? such as 1.SNIPER SERVER
2.MG SERVER 3.POP MAP SERVER
NB: i know this will lead to severe lack of population in US servers. THOUGH it's an international server, i m scared because of asian players playing there with high ping some players are at stage of leaving the server. Specially there is a lot of complaints from sniper servers. i personally faced it while i m on server. low pingers behaving badly towards high pingers. but wat they can do ? NOTHING . wat we can do ? SOMETHING So. atleast a SNIPER server for asian players?
After the attack, we are trying hard to populate the US server. BUT i hope because of the ping we dont lose wat we have currently.
One more suggestion, can we put the ping limit ATLEAST FOR PUG SERVER to 200 or 250 ?
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

I have not fully investigated the above post myself; however, if the statements above are true, I do agree those servers should be terminated and the costs be put towards the current servers that are thriving.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
As a member of both the Asian and the US servers, I disagree withe the idea of a mg and sniper server but support the idea of the pop server. Making a sniper and a mg server in Asia would lead to competition between all those 4 subjects.Especially when those 2 servers are basically the most active US servers we have, I don't feel that we just tempered with the population with have for those 2 servers. ( There is quite a large amount of Asian players playing there.) however the pop map might seem like a good idea due to only a limiting amount of map in our Asia servers. ( dust and office)
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Pop maps is a good idea.But instead of mini games,office deathmatch ASIA should be introduced.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
I agree with u all. But rgt now we are facing a huge trouble trying to populate POP server in US. So i recommend not to bring in Asia. YEAH i do suggested but it was jst an idea NOT to let 3 asian servers simply run with no player in it. instead of POP server, another server also will work.

Black Blood, post: 111734, member: 14933 Wrote:As a member of both the Asian and the US servers, I disagree withe the idea of a mg and sniper server but support the idea of the pop server. Making a sniper and a mg server in Asia would lead to competition between all those 4 subjects.Especially when those 2 servers are basically the most active US servers we have, I don't feel that we just tempered with the population with have for those 2 servers. ( There is quite a large amount of Asian players playing there.) however the pop map might seem like a good idea due to only a limiting amount of map in our Asia servers. ( dust and office)
Yeah abt minigames i agree coz it's not so competitive, it's more abt fun... but ABOUT SNIPER SERVER i recommend to have one in asian. I agree with ur idea..there are alot of players FROM ASIA ( I DIDNT MEAN ONLY ASIAN PLAYERS) currently playing there BUT they all have HIGH PINGS (300+) and becoz of that REGULAR low ping players are pissed off and they are at state of leaving the server. and i dnt want it to happen. i want them to enjoy in our server TOO. BLOOD i think u have face the same issue of HIGH PINGS when u join ASIAN servers. Currently u are at US so u have low ping and u enjoy it there. COME HERE AND JOIN U WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

KINGKONG, post: 111744, member: 17997 Wrote:BLOOD i think u have face the same issue of HIGH PINGS when u join ASIAN servers. Currently u are at US so u have low ping and u enjoy it there. COME HERE AND JOIN U WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

I understand what your saying. I do play from Singapore when I get 180 ping. Not sure after the server moved. Yea there is a difference but yea. I just don't feel that we should depopulate the server by grabbing them to the asia server if we are making one.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Black Blood, post: 111745, member: 14933 Wrote:I understand what your saying. I do play from Singapore when I get 180 ping. Not sure after the server moved. Yea there is a difference but yea. I just don't feel that we should depopulate the server by grabbing them to the asia server if we are making one.
Yeah wat u said is also true but that's the only solution of those who complains. the only asnwer we have now is IT's INTERNATIONAL SERVER. haahha.... and this is WAT they hate to hear currently Smile

Hamaerox, post: 111727, member: 17454 Wrote:I have not fully investigated the above post myself; however, if the statements above are true, I do agree those servers should be terminated and the costs be put towards the current servers that are thriving.
We don't pay extra to host servers.

Double post

Black Blood, post: 111734, member: 14933 Wrote:As a member of both the Asian and the US servers, I disagree withe the idea of a mg and sniper server but support the idea of the pop server. Making a sniper and a mg server in Asia would lead to competition between all those 4 subjects.Especially when those 2 servers are basically the most active US servers we have, I don't feel that we just tempered with the population with have for those 2 servers. ( There is quite a large amount of Asian players playing there.) however the pop map might seem like a good idea due to only a limiting amount of map in our Asia servers. ( dust and office)
This..

Double post

Like I mentioned before, ping limits aren't going to happen. Admins can kick teleporters but high pings are allowed on our servers.
Multimod was fun Sad I don't know hwy people stopped playing there.

Iceworld and ZE(didn't know this even existed!) are useless imo. Iceworld needs more maps. The current ones are boring(except for iceworld).
st0nnec0ld, post: 111791, member: 16843 Wrote:Multimod was fun Sad I don't know hwy people stopped playing there.

Iceworld and ZE(didn't know this even existed!) are useless imo. Iceworld needs more maps. The current ones are boring(except for iceworld).
Multimod had a leveling system and it wasn't very friendly to new players.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input