Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Friendlies
This video show BrianPvP and MadBull being friendly , im not sure if Brian has been banned before for this , but i know Madbull has at least one other time if not more,
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QR4w0E_ZF2o[/video]

# 908 "@ BrianPvP @" STEAM_0:0:49491119 50:43 211 0 active

# 933 "MADBULL{T}" STEAM_0:0:2035523716 29:28 235 0 active
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
LOL bye madbull Big Grin
hahahaha nice catch bong Smile
This video is of madbull flashing his flashlight, towards the end of the video it looks like he is going up the ladder to go and get brian pvp. I see no evidence of friendlies.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Lol , so at the start when he flash's his light at him and the zombie then runs away with out stabbing him is not friendly? i had a 2nd video of them in that same round just standing by one another , knew i should of saved it to but figured this was enough...
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
Hamaerox, post: 111752, member: 17454 Wrote:This video is of madbull flashing his flashlight, towards the end of the video it looks like he is going up the ladder to go and get brian pvp. I see no evidence of friendlies.
In ZM, Flashing light means that "Hey, Friend, Don't kill me, and i won't kill you". But if you feel that this isnt friendlies, this is definitly not playing game objective[Zombie refusing to kill human's], Only going after specific players and leaving brian alone
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Hamaerox, post: 111752, member: 17454 Wrote:This video is of madbull flashing his flashlight, towards the end of the video it looks like he is going up the ladder to go and get brian pvp. I see no evidence of friendlies.

Come on Chief ... he flash for him and then he turn and run away -_-
Cant be more Friendly as a zombie xD
Bert John, post: 111754, member: 16855 Wrote:In ZM, Flashing light means that "Hey, Friend, Don't kill me, and i won't kill you". But if you feel that this isnt friendlies, this is definitly not playing game objective[Zombie refusing to kill human's], Only going after specific players and leaving brian alone

Your welcome to ban him if you think he is indeed being a friendly, Bert John; however, I stated in my opinion, he doesn't appear to be a friendly in THIS video.

At the end of the video it looks as though Madbull is indeed climbing the ladder to go get brain .
It's not against the rules to go after an easily obtainable opponent, like Madbull did, rather then going after someone who would take longer to get to.

If you post a video with them standing side by side then I'll ban him with no problems.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Hamaerox, post: 111758, member: 17454 Wrote:Your welcome to ban him if you think he is indeed being a friendly, Bert John; however, I stated in my opinion, he doesn't appear to be a friendly in THIS video.

At the end of the video it looks as though Madbull is indeed climbing the ladder to go get brain .
It's not against the rules to go after an easily obtainable opponent, like Madbull did, rather then going after someone who would take longer to get to.

If you post a video with them standing side by side then I'll ban him with no problems.

Declined

Quote:If you post a video with them standing side by side then I'll ban him with no problems.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]