Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ping/Lag Complaint... AGAIN
I understand wL is worldwide, and high ping is accepted, and so is some packet loss, but this is nonsense. On nearly every server, 1/5 of all players have ping over 400 or have MAJOR packet loss. I know CSS has some PL management mechanisms, but this isn't quake, and it doesn't freeze others too, or even you. All it does is make you appear frozen to others, only for the other person to watch you vanish from thin air. This is nonsense. All of these nos-TEAM people, especially. We can't even tell them to stop because they don't know how to chat or they don't speak English, and they don't care because they can get another Steam ID. It is just too much. I'm not saying make it a Steam-only server, because there are amazing nosteam players, but DO SOMETHING! BEING INTERNATIONAL ISN'T AN EXCUSE FOR LAGGERS TO FUCK IT UP! I'm really sick and tired of being owned on 35hp by somebody with extremely low ping, but huge packet loss. My KDR has gone in the shitter on some sessions because of people with packet loss. And the people with high ping are just plain annoying. There should at least be some sort of management system for these laggers. If I'm put in spectators for being AFK for 15 seconds, why can't they get kicked for ruining the game?
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
There is plug in to auto kick high pings but i dnt know wat is the limit. As far as i m informed currently we are not going to have ping limits in our server
Riser, post: 111759, member: 992 Wrote:Like I mentioned before, ping limits aren't going to happen. Admins can kick teleporters but high pings are allowed on our servers.
So the only way to get help is informing an online server admin by typing @need help/ any complaints at ur team chat.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

KINGKONG, post: 111768, member: 17997 Wrote:There is plug in to kick high pings but i dnt know wat is the limit. As far as i m informed currently we are not going to have ping limits in our server

Double post

Like I mentioned before, ping limits aren't going to happen. Admins can kick teleporters but high pings are allowed on our servers.
[/quote]
In another post, two admins said there is not a ping kicker. I've seen people with over 800 ping.

Double post

And they don't kick them enough. Packet loss is a terror for games, as it gives a huge advantage on Source games, and the community is uneducated about that for some god-awful reason.
yes these no-steamers should be taken care of
[Image: 1104742_101.png]
I typed all of that, and all I get is the "high ping is okay" runaround. Nobody focuses on anything else. It's not just ping. Packet loss, data retrieval, upload caps, it's too much.

1:13 - KING KONG™: but u have to use tactics while killing them

That is from Steam. I should NOT have to change my gameplay tactics to kill these people. Do you admins even hear yourselves? Jesus..
Alina, post: 111771, member: 18175 Wrote:I typed all of that, and all I get is the "high ping is okay" runaround. Nobody focuses on anything else. It's not just ping. Packet loss, data retrieval, upload caps, it's too much.

1:13 - KING KONG™: but u have to use tactics while killing them

That is from Steam. I should NOT have to change my gameplay tactics to kill these people. Do you admins even hear yourselves? Jesus..
hahaha..... wat u want me to say if the roots dnt accept it..... change ur tactics that ' s wat i m doing currently...Wink
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Sometimes I change my name to nos-TEAM just to annoy people. Funny seeing how a lot of these people treat nosteams and new players.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Agreed, Indeed, in effect, sure, truly, genuinely, in agreement, at one, in accordance..................http://war-lords.net/threads/how-you-can...lag.14260/