Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americans + "N" Word = WTF!?
Okay, racism is strictly prohibited on wL, but what's with Americans casually saying the N word through mic and nobody does anything about it?
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Unfortunately not only Americans. It is a gaming thing. People just love to slur it out.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I'm not cool with it.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Not to sound like a complainer, but it's horrible. I hate that word, and I don't understand why they can say that and it's okay, but if you say it in chat you're banned. It's always the people that suck and don't shut up, too.
Everyone understands and acknowledges the fact that it was derived from a very powerful and hurtful word. However with the excessive use of the word by the people that were affected by it, the word seemed to have lost its meaning over time. True it is still hurtful and inappropriate to use, but the slang meaning of it is mostly what people use it for. I'm sure these people mean no harm by saying it. Regardless, it should not be said.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
Totally Agree with MurilloStrong Smile
People use it a lot at zm ... hey N its like hey body Smile
i mean i am totally sure that over 90% of people sayin this for fun and shit and not for being racism Big Grin
GeOoOrGe, post: 111827, member: 17733 Wrote:i mean i am totally sure that over 90% of people sayin this for fun and shit and not for being racism Big Grin
It doesn't matter how they "mean" it when they say it, that doesn't make it OK. I will definitely kick people if I hear them saying it, and ban if they repeat. Zero tolerance. Do you NEED or HAVE to say it? No. So DON'T.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
GeOoOrGe, post: 111827, member: 17733 Wrote:Totally Agree with MurilloStrong Smile
People use it a lot at zm ... hey N its like hey body Smile
i mean i am totally sure that over 90% of people sayin this for fun and shit and not for being racism Big Grin
---------- hey body ? ....
[Image: 1894265_101.png]
I think Americans are forgetting that the rest of the world finds it offensive.
Again, it's not just Americans that are saying it as Cucubelu stated earlier. It's not okay to only single out Americans for saying the word if there are people from all over the world saying it as well.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]