Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL Syrian Servers :D Abo Jiliar the noob admin :)
هههههههه أخر مرة رح رد بالعربي ... لو بتخلوني ما بتعملولي كيك أو بان كنت بوصلو ... بس هداك الأدمن الولد خورفتو قام عملي بان ... أنت ما عم تحسن تصيبني عملتلي بان ... طبيعي تكون السكورات العالية الكم و بس Wink
George plays on WL ZM right much and is a great bunny hopper there , along with many other people. Personally i dont see why some one should be banned cuz they know how to Bhop , now if they were using an auto Bhop script that would be a reason to ban , How ever with that said SMAC will auto PERM ban any one using script's , so since he did not get an auto perm ban this MUST mean he is just a pro not a cheat...
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
George you can't just join a server full of new players then kill everyone there. These people are new to bunnyhopping and probably have never seen anyone move that fast. You gotta newb it down a bit for new players. Let them kill you a few rounds, miss a few shots on purpose so you don't kill the server. This method worked great for reviving servers until some pro wannabe joins and starts killing new players until they leave and we have a dead server all over again.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 112156, member: 16662 Wrote:George you can't just join a server full of new players then kill everyone there. These people are new to bunnyhopping and probably have never seen anyone move that fast. You gotta newb it down a bit for new players. Let them kill you a few rounds, miss a few shots on purpose so you don't kill the server. This method worked great for reviving servers until some pro wannabe joins and starts killing new players until they leave and we have a dead server all over again.
he just made a very good point!
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
LOL Donut ... not in his best dreams ... i can kick his ass then i will Wink
Anyway ... Am not annoyed cuz i get banned for bhoping ... its just that he says that he is better than me
Well ... i know plenty of noobs ... But none as NOOB ADMIN ... Knife me so i ban you
He stay unknifable till i show up Wink with my bhop teq Big Grin
And by the way ... The kill server thing is only here ... Syrian Players will pay money to get unbanned Wink
So dont worry about that ... All the Syrian teams and players got 2 servers on CSS and like 5 servers on CS 1.6 Smile

Double post

BongRipz, post: 112155, member: 17850 Wrote:George plays on WL ZM right much and is a great bunny hopper there , along with many other people. Personally i dont see why some one should be banned cuz they know how to Bhop , now if they were using an auto Bhop script that would be a reason to ban , How ever with that said SMAC will auto PERM ban any one using script's , so since he did not get an auto perm ban this MUST mean he is just a pro not a cheat...

Thx Tom Thats mean a lot Big Grin
Yeah the server is VAC Secure but you dont need to cheat to get urself banned if you are playing is SY servers ... just kick Admin ass it will be Enough Big Grin