Name:Nexus

Division Applied For: Counter-strike Source

Steam id: ¤Nexus¤

Sex: Male

Country or State of Residence: Canada

Hours of Availability: 3+ hrs/day

Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?: no

Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?: Yes, maybe:confused:

Previous Counter strike Experience: have played counter strike for about 5 years

Previous Games Played: CS 1.6, CS:CZ, CS:S, CS:GO

Previous League Experience: Don't knowo_O

Computer Specs: (Optional)

Favorite Weapon: Like all of them but most favorite one is deagle Wink

Favorite Map: Dust 2 and Crackhouse

I love you all, I love everyoneBig Grin

My Regards,
Nexus
Which server are you most active on?
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Black Blood, post: 112228, member: 14933 Wrote:Which server are you most active on?
I am mostly active on minigames and snipers ( I would say more on minigames) I also go often on zombiereloaded and crackhouse. I used to play mostly
on Dust 2 but there isn't as many people anymore.
Canada eh! Goodluck.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
Ranger, post: 112232, member: 17408 Wrote:Canada eh! Goodluck.
Thank youWink
I've actually never seen that name before, and I'm on sixteen hours a day on MG. Haven't been on recently (going on this second now Big Grin), but I have never seen your name. Snipers? Idk, you could be on there for all I know. Either way, good luck!!!!
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Alina, post: 112246, member: 18175 Wrote:I've actually never seen that name before, and I'm on sixteen hours a day on MG. Haven't been on recently (going on this second now Big Grin), but I have never seen your name. Snipers? Idk, you could be on there for all I know. Either way, good luck!!!!
I haven't been playing for about a month because I was busy with studies but I started playing again from about a week and I played every single day about 3-6 hours a day. I have actually seen your name before a couple of times.
[On Hold] Currently we are only recruiting from the Asia servers. This is due to HDK trying to expand towards the Asian Servers. Hence why there is a bunch of application from the Asian Server. I am going to put this application on hold until we open recruiting in the American Server and evaluate it.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Black Blood, post: 112426, member: 14933 Wrote:[On Hold] Currently we are only recruiting from the Asia servers. This is due to HDK trying to expand towards the Asian Servers. Hence why there is a bunch of application from the Asian Server. I am going to put this application on hold until we open recruiting in the American Server and evaluate it.
It's Ok but when are you going to open recruiting in the American Server?