Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Leer...is here.
Hello, saying hi because I can.  Those of you who think you know me, well you probably don't, but hi anyway!

Been working hard, just finished moving, and finally got a weekend off.

Play Starcraft a bit, still holding on to Clan SCN@USEast, i play diablo 2 even less, but I do play, and I like a good argument, if well thought out.

Thats about it.
Welcomes to Warlords  Big Grin This is a argument free environment! Sorta... Unless you piss of pass or ferior lol Big Grin. Enjoy your stay.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Hi, and welcome to War-Lords.net!

EternalReaper Wrote:Welcomes to Warlords  Big Grin This is a argument free environment! Sorta... Unless you piss of pass or ferior lol Big Grin. Enjoy your stay.
Lol, that was the past! Big Grin PaSS and i are cool now Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
^ he  lies he  still hates me he just covers it up as love but he lies

Welcome To War-Lords.net Gaming Community

Moderation Crew
i wont believe it until i see yall doing the carramelldansen Big Grin
EternalReaper Wrote:Welcomes to Warlords  Big Grin This is a argument free environment! Sorta... Unless you piss of pass or ferior lol Big Grin. Enjoy your stay.

i love starting arguments! your mother was fat!

- Leaky, War-Lords snarky administration crew
Leaky Wrote:

Lol "was" fat? That isn't going to start any arguments! Thats past tense, which means your implying she isn't fat anymore! Come on i have read some of your posts you can be more insulting Big Grin

xFerior Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:

Lol "was" fat? That isn't going to start any arguments! Thats past tense, which means your implying she isn't fat anymore! Come on i have read some of your posts you can be more insulting Big Grin

Tongue i'm out of my element here! i usually just get snarky and insulting in the programming boards or against bison/canister :'( i'm losing my touch
Leaky Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:

Tongue i'm out of my element here! i usually just get snarky and insulting in the programming boards or against bison/canister :'( i'm losing my touch
Haha i guess thats good and bad at the same time. lol.  Wink

Leaky Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:

Your mom is fat.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]