Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why kick me?
one player leave then i was in admin kicked me.and then powerslut(Player)in. admin did not kicked him.
Before powerslut i was in then y admin kicked me?
what is the rules of when one player leave ,i join first admin kick me and someone join after me admin didinot kicked him.
sHaN "D" Great "Dick"<Germany>: y kick me kaki?
Kaki: i didnt
Kaki: black blood did
Kaki: i was afk
sHaN "D" Great "Dick"<Germany>: this is wrong kaki how powerslut join then
sHaN "D" Great "Dick"<Germany>: tell me kaki
Kaki: not my problem
Kaki: was another admin's call
Kaki: i cant do anything
sHaN "D" Great "Dick"<Germany>: nyway this is very wrong thing
sHaN "D" Great "Dick"<Germany>: ualso admin
N-raw rejoined to fix his lag, you took his spot even after he asked for it back. Black Blood waited for 40 seconds after giving you your initial warning, you still didn't give it back. He kicked you, then powerslut took the spot which was originally N-raws. N-raw decided to let him have it since he didn't want to deal with it anymore.

The main thing to highlight here is, Black Blood gave you a warning. You didn't comply and hence a kick was necessary.

Now about the whos spot is it after the other player joins. It's a little tricky as we don't have exact rules about it. By right, it belongs to the player who joins but if you're a good sportsman.. you would return it.
This is just the way of good sportsmanship. I see no Admin Abuse here. I see an Admin correcting a wrong.
[Image: 552360_101.png]