Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  DareDevil's Asia Admin Application.
Name: DareDevil
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:46652905

Timezone:
UTC +7:00
Availability: Available at Weekends, and during weekdays, mostly after 5:00PM until 12:00PM.
Tell us something about yourself: I am a South Korean kid born and raised in Indonesia, Jakarta. I now an alumni of Jakarta
International School, and thinking to graduate to either Korea University or Universitas Indonesia. I love playing games and chatting with strangers I met from Internet. (Isn't that why the internet exist? :3)

Reason For Admin Application: I have been playing in War-Lords servers for a long now; despite having some big breaks. I've always tried to do my best on being polite to everyone, and approaching them nicely. So, the reason why I want to become an admin here is because I want to have a 'power' to deny people from swearing/flaming/camping as an "admin". It irritates me a lot when I see that happen, (and maybe that's the prime reason why I quit League of Legends.) and I wish to fix that whenever I am available.

Thanks.
Good luck! You'd make an awesome admin.

DareDevil, post: 112638, member: 16627 Wrote:I want to have a 'power' to tell people from swearing/flaming/camping as an "admin"
Swearing isn't breaking any rules as long as it isn't racist or anything along those lines.

Flaming isn't breaking any rules to an extent. If I call somebody a "stupid bitch" and wish death upon them, no action is to be taken. As long as racism (use of the N word counts, btw) or discrimination of a minority isn't said, it's fine.

Camping pisses us all off, but no action is to be taken other than saying "PLEASE STOP CAMPING YOU STUPID CUNT!" or something (well, that's what I do).
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Thanks for a respond Alina! I learnt something new O.o
INEVALUATION

Double post

REJECTED

Going to have to reject this app for now. Stick around the forums and cya in-game!