Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why kick me? [EXPIRED]
before 1 wk i disconnect from the warlord pug 1 server because power cut.After i join and i told a player to give my spot back he did not,and present server admin can't take any action.he told me your way of taliking is not good .but i told the player very polietly 3 to 4 times with 2 to 3 rounds.after dat i use some slang(Good slang not bad slang).
yesterday one player disconnect and i take his spot.after that admin told me give him to spot back i did not and admin kicked me.I agree with admin's dscn.
my question is y admin kicked me ?
if its happen with me so its happen with that player who took my spot?
Proof?

http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/

Enter your SteamID or Steam URL into that box and find the demo from your profile and link it here.
And to this day, shandgamer provided no evidence for said claim. It has not been said whether or not the kicking continues to be an issue. It is believed that he became lost in the horrible depths of the gaming world known as Call of Duty. His current whereabouts are unknown. Many stories have been said as to where he is or what he did, but none of them are true. All we can hope for is that if he is ever to return, he remembers to use the Shift key when making a forum post.
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]