Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  My Admin App! 2nd Try
Name: [ᴀʟɪɴᴀ] 初音ミク

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88143410

Timezone: UTC +3:00 (Moscow Time)

Availability: Whenever I'm on. Recently I've been off, but after about a week (currently in SC2 WCS) I will be on 8-16 hours daily like I normally am. That time varies, as my sleep pattern is awful.

Something About Myself: I like Hatsune Miku, I'm hyper, I have an A degree in computer hardware and software development and support, I love to game (LOVE, F***ING LOVE!), I'm a fan of fast-paced shooters (Nexuiz Classic, Xonotic mostly on MinstaGib) and StarCraft. I'm a professional StarCraft 2 gamer (it's my new form of income), I'm always looking to make my PC system better and better, I'm great with server management, I know C++, Python, B, C#, D, HTML4, HTML5, and VB. I'm highly familiar with Linux and Linux networking features (I used to host servers on Arch), I love to tweak my games to get the best out of them, and I'm a twitchy gamer (fast paced naturally, slow paced makes me wanna kill myself other than CSS).

Reason For Applying: I want to be an admin in wL MG server because there are no admins on most of the time, and cheaters (especially wallhackers), tend to be somewhat active and for whatever reason VAC doesn't catch them, and only half the players choose to vban them. I'd also like to be able to do things such as send messages using the green ADMIN message mode thing to tell people to stop doing things that make others absolutely furious, but are not kick/ban worthy (such as ruining forts on breakable barrier maps, for example). Hackers tend to be a rare sight, but when you see them, it's always when a bunch of dumbasses that can't even use vkick or vban, which means the hacker is there to stay.

A Little Side Note: Although I scream about people having hacks and blaming my trash skills on shots not registering, I know they're not hacking and that I just suck. All I do is blow smoke, I guess. Please don't think I'm going to ban everybody that kills me, haha!
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
INEVALUATION

Double post

REJECTED
Do stick around the forums and cya in game.