Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  BANNED FOR USING WALLHACK
My gamertag is OMOMANNNN and i got banned by console for using wallhack material, i was using it..
my steam id is STEAM_0:0:308714224 and today i just used a wallhack because i was mad when i was playing in zombie reloaded map there's a guy who always kill me from behind a wall and ran to kill me, i mean he always know that where i am hiding so i decided to make a revenge with using hacks too and it was dumb, i know it was "oh shit this is too crazy" and when i joined the serveer I got banned from the server and I want to apologize about using hack, i'm writing this beacause i love zombie reloaded server and i wish i can play it again
I'm really apologize for using hack and i swear i won't use hack anymore and could you please get the guy who is using the hack that made me mad and using hacks too?and thank you
and I'm so sorry
The only option for you now is to buy a legitimate version of css. That's the only way you're going to get back on the War-Lords servers. And if you decide to do that, please message a root admin with your new legit steam id before entering.

And next time, based upon the assumption that you buy a legit copy, record a demo of the alleged hacker and report them here.
JumbOlaya, post: 112642, member: 956 Wrote:The only option for you now is to buy a legitimate version of css. That's the only way you're going to get back on the War-Lords servers. And if you decide to do that, please message a root admin with your new legit steam id before entering.

And next time, based upon the assumption that you buy a legit copy, record a demo of the alleged hacker and report them here.
CLOSED