Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Phoenx's Admin Application
Name: Phoen1x
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69552091
Timezone: Central Timezone (Dallas, Texas)
Availability: Currently available whenever my Father gets off, at around 3PM-5PM and I have reign for computer until 9 or 10PM. From there, he mostly gives it back to me and I normally stay on until 4AM. My computer is coming in from an overseas shipment since I was in the Philippines so once my computer gets on, I should be online more often. I'll update on the forums when it arrives.
Tell us something about yourself: I am a very competitive player in Counter-Strike: Source and soon to be in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and not only that, but I'm also a hard lined gamer. I play a variety of games from various platforms from PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4 and the PC Desktop. Variety of genres are available in gaming and I mostly like adventure-ish, fantasy and most of all, ACTION FPS games. I love FPS games with a passion, as long as the game does not suck (Duke Nukem Forever was one that sucked). Aside from gaming, I do love music and I really love the bass. I also play a bass from time to time.
Reason for Administrator Application: I used to be an admin for about a year here on War-Lords and proof is verified by admins Riser, Bison, Kaki and many other admins or ex-admins. I really do miss being an admin for War-Lords after I resigned and well, I regret the fun we had together. I do promise to fulfill my role as the admin I once was, to rid of the hacker infestation, the keep the peace on War-Lords servers, make sure everything is in their order and make sure the players are having a jolly good time playing on War-Lords servers!

Sincerity: Thank you for reading my admin application, I look forward in having a great time with you all; especially once the server War-Lords servers are repopulated to their joyful and cheery state!
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
hi sako
Oh hello Riser, how is my shikigami doing?
It will be great to have u back SIR Tongue
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Sakoo <3 Now I don't even know how I should call you. You told me that you were a Japanese girl living in Philippines who apparently lives next door to Phoen1x! hahahahaha. Anyway, as you did play as a role of admin very well in the past, you should make it this time with an ease. +Rep for this guy!!
Heh, yeah I kinda messed a lot of people's heads and I did console to the Lord for that. But it'll be even this time and it'll STICK.
INEVALUATION

Double post

APPROVED