Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Money Shot Admin Application
Name: Money Shot

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16567741

Timezone: U.S. Central

Availability: I work in the oilfield industry, so there are times where I am gone for the couple of days at a time. That being said whenever I am at home i am usually spending several hours on your servers. Mainly and foremost the Snipers server.

Tell us something about yourself: I really enjoy playing on the Snipers server. I am currently ranked 5th on that server and have been playing with many people on it for the last few years. Including Black Blood, Hooker, Ivan, and many others. I have also been an admin for DISC servers for the past several years. I never abuse my admin privileges and get along with most everyone even if some of them are whiners lol. I just want to have an enjoyable experience on the server and possibly help to keep it one of the best out there. So now that DISC is pretty much dead I am looking for a new family and i like WL. Also when i am admin i am on the forums quite often if not posting at least looking for any complaints about the servers or trying to be helpful if someone has a question. And last but not least, if I am privileged enough to become part of WL I do plan on being an active donor to keep these servers going.

Reason For Admin Application: As stated before to help and make the Snipers server the best gaming experience on CSS.

Thank everyone for taking the time to read my application and I hope to hear from the WL family soon. Thank you again.
Going to have to reject this for now. Be sure to stick around and cya in-game!

REJECTED