Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban appeal
Name: woosky
SteamID: 0:0:20076120
Server: wL pug

this ban was issued about 4 months ago but i was barely playing css anyways so i let it slide but recently ive been wanting to play some pugs again. i was arguing with some player who had some disrespectful remarks and were going back and forth. the admin mr.godpOOki? was friends with this particular player i recall checking their mutual friendship of some players in the server. he mutes me, which is appropriate, and 5 minutes later unmutes me the whole time the aggressor is taunting and mocking me, after my unmute, he continues to do so to which i reply in the same manner. mr.godpooki immediately permanently bans me for disobeying his instruction to not use my mic. all the while not punishing the aggressor, his friend, in any manner which includes the scope of mutes and warnings. i was muted without warning, and warned once to "not use my mic". the reason for the ban is "ignoring admins" that comes with a permanent ban. im not one to hold back when someone is insulting and provoking me in a negative manner which im guessing he felt free to do since his mr.godpooki was on his side issuing the victim permanent bans for not listening to him. at this point im going on a rant but i feel as if my frustration is justified. even after all these months i feel the unfairness and ridiculousness of the whole situation. i feel as if i should be unbanned thank you for reading
Looking into this subject. Please be patient.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/4918

You were spamming mic, which annoyed other players. Round 5, you continued and started spamming again.

I'll get Bison to unban you in a bit, if you are ever caught mic spamming, you'll be permasilenced without any warning.