Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Votebanned 24/7 office deathmatch server
I am not new to the server, however I have not played in a while. I have over 3 days of gameplay. To see my stats, please see http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1766305

I joined the server off a friend who plays in here often, but for some reason he decided to voteban me and delete me off his friendslist... haha Even though normally he would say whats up to me and be friendly. I know most of the regular people remember me just because how I play and my name hasn't changed, but I guess don't like a challenge since they all decided to vote to ban me. I play with a deagle/scout most of the time for all of my 2500 hours on CSS, so I am not new to one deags, which I guess makes people instantly think I'm hacking. No one speced me and realized I miss a lot as well.

I'm not a troll whatsoever. I didn't say anything as they votebanned me except WTF, you're on my friendslist! haha

I'm just wondering how long votebans last? And what am I supposed to do now, be bad when I play so I don't get votebanned? Looks like I won't be able to play in here anymore now that there is a voteban option.
Bans expire in 25 mins.

Your ban has already expired..