Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Suggestions
So i've been on the css mg server for a bit now, and i've noticed that there are maps that are outdated or that are irrelevant to mg.
  • My suggestion is to remove all deathrun maps because it's not a deathrun server and people always nominate them.
  • Update any maps, for instance mg_ski_mountain is an old map, the newer version is mg_ski_mountain_fix and mg_creative_multigames_v8 needs to be v10.

If there already is a thread on this please move this to it. Also, if you wouldn't like the maps removed/updated, it's cool with me, just people keep rtv'ing all the time.

(Worth a shot, eh?) Thanks

-Lewis
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
Why would we remove Deathrun maps? Point is, I get you and many others ( including me ) don't like DR and wants to shoot guns instead, but if so many people nominate them it means a lot of people actually do like playing DR's..
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Ok, but:
  • 1. Deathrun is for deathrun servers.
  • 2. Many people nominate it cause they don't know what it is and then either rtv or voteban/kick people who win/die.
  • 3. (My opinion) Deathrun isnt a minigame, the minigame idea is for options to choose different weapons/games to play... hence minigames.

Even if you guys dont want to remove them, try and update a few maps and get rid of the old ones.
Lewis, post: 113402, member: 18417 Wrote:Ok, but:
  • 1. Deathrun is for deathrun servers.
  • 2. Many people nominate it cause they don't know what it is and then either rtv or voteban/kick people who win/die.
  • 3. (My opinion) Deathrun isnt a minigame, the minigame idea is for options to choose different weapons/games to play... hence minigames.

Even if you guys dont want to remove them, try and update a few maps and get rid of the old ones.

Deathrun adds to the different variety of modes for minigame servers. For most international players, Warlords is the only playable server for them, so it's hard for them to find a deathrun dedicated server. Also, we've already had a thread regarding new maps and removing old ones. Having said that, I don't play on the minigames server anymore simply because you along with everybody else always rtv for the same maps just to boost your points. I thought this server was dedicated to taking it easy and having fun instead of only shooting people's faces off all day and not letting any of the newer people be able to win.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
Lewis, post: 113402, member: 18417 Wrote:
  • 3. (My opinion) Deathrun isnt a minigame, the minigame idea is for [B]options to choose different weapons/games to play... hence minigames.[/B]
Those are multigames, not minigames. Minigames are the type of repeatable activities that usually doesn't have to do with the main game/objective (Hostage, bomb defusal). There are tons of minigames in a multigame map, but there are some that are able to stand alone as a map (bomberman, car survival, etc.) Deathrun doesn't have anything major to do with the main objective. It's a different idea within the main game. It is a minigame. Course maps are also minigames too.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
xXThatNubXx, post: 113406, member: 16818 Wrote:Those are multigames, not minigames. Minigames are the type of repeatable activities that usually doesn't have to do with the main game/objective (Hostage, bomb defusal). There are tons of minigames in a multigame map, but there are some that are able to stand alone as a map (bomberman, car survival, etc.) Deathrun doesn't have anything major to do with the main objective. It's a different idea within the main game. It is a minigame. Course maps are also minigames too.

I guess so, but pls update the maps.
And I will still stick to my opinion about deathrun being on deathrun servers only...