Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  About me Having banned ..
Sweetix,

Please wait patiently for the administrative staff to review your case. Spamming the board will not get your case reviews any faster.
Of course not, because he used a hack who throws with his camera so that for him it was impossible to keep track of + he was upside down screen = I like to send  >Sad  :-\
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
Sweetix it has been witnessed by two admins and regular players that you do in fact hack. If the pings to our server is the best you get why would you even risk hacking?

Especially with something so obvious like up side down hacks.

I will be willing to reduce your sentence if you admit to hacking and what you have done is wrong.
okay sir.. if il agreed with u ..what is my punishment? can u give me a chance to play.. please ..il show u that im not hacking..pls

------- MergedMay 24,2011 -------

sir.. please unbanned me.. il play with no hack il promise you..let me play pls.. i want to play right now.. please.. its the only server accept my latency.. any admin right now?

Edit : This is your Last Pre Warning do not double post again im getting tired of merging ur posts

~PaSS~
Moderation Crew
RESOLVED

Ordinarily, if you had admitted to hacking in your first post, you would have been unbanned by now. But, you lied to us, which is not good. Im going to shorten your ban to only two weeks. I'll let any other admin change it if they so please, however. Next time this happens, your staying permanently banned.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]