Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Closed thread: Didn't finish my thoughts
I understand that you have insufficient evidence to unban me, but hear me out. I would never cheat on an account that has so many games and hours on it. You seem to be under the impression that this is the only server I have ever been on, but really, it has been the only server I was banned on. I assumed I had been on that server in the past, but may have been mistaken. I guess only time I had been on this particular server was on my laptop, which has the non-steam account. My friend is named Stephen and he goes by "Soup" on steam. He doesn't have any Counter-Strike titles, which is where the non-steam game come in. Banned or not, I am quite curious on the how the bans work. An account was banned, but when I attempt to go onto another steam ID, that account is banned too? Is it a MAC address or IP ban of some sort? Even if you don't believe that I don't hack, which is fine because I simply won't go onto any of your servers, can you tell me how a second ban is issued to an account that never hacked?
So I got a bit impatient waiting, so I uninstalled all CSS related stuff from my laptop and installed a new non-steam to see if I was still banned, and it has banned that account too. I suspect this is the same system that targeted my legitimate account. As I said previously, we moved the non-steam to the computer with my legit account on it and then tested both accounts, so the ban system had associated the two accounts and spread the ban. Now that I made a new illegitimate account, the ban, once again, spread to an account that had never hacked. This is not a fair way of banning. I would like to continue playing on your servers on my steam account, but if you stay strong with your "insufficient evidence" excuse, then I'll just stick with CS:GO or any other CSS server that doesn't hand out bans as much as a pimp hands out money to strippers.