Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Basic Training Over
Hey folks!

Quick heads up. I completed my basic training and I am now in Tech school for training. This will take about 8-9 weeks to complete and after that I will be heading to my first duty station to begin my Air Force career. I will be able to log in and check the forums and see how everyone is doing, but I won't have my desktop shipped out to me at all. I am going to have to wait until I have my own room, and not some noisy room mate who is too young to understand anything about life and is generally moe confused than a crack head Smile

Other than that I am doing great, got to keep at this for a little bit longer before I am free again, and continuing my online adventures as well as my in real life ones. Stay safe, have fun and make sure to drink for me too as I won't be able to join and partake in any beverage of that nature until week 4... grrrr....
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
You made it! I was worried for a sec.

jk, good to see you back Big Grin
Pls Cucubelu....... TRY TO FLY ABOVE MY HOUSE.... I WANT TO SEE Tongue
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Poor Cucu, they're torturing him over there with that no boozing. I mean, what's the harm in an air traffic controller being wasted?
So when're you going to top gun that shit and buzz your commander's balls with your afterburners?
Hey, good to see you back man! Smile
Shit balls folks! Shit balls!

First and foremost before I start geeking up again I need to get laid real badly. This weekend is a study weekend but next one will be me focused on getting some action. After that I will find someway of stealing intrawebz from someone or acquiring some myself... Clear Wire just got sold so that was the last "unlimited" supplier of 4g wireless internet... fucking silly to be honest! Anyone else noticed how every network has put a limit on the tethering?! Not at all suspicious that they all decided to do it at once... just saying!
(Oct 11 2014, 02:17 AM)cucubelu Wrote: Clear Wire just got sold so that was the last "unlimited" supplier of 4g wireless internet... fucking silly to be honest! Anyone else noticed how every network has put a limit on the tethering?! Not at all suspicious that they all decided to do it at once... just saying!

I have AT&T for my cell phone and I tether internet off that and I had 10gb but just upgraded to 30gb so I yay me! ;p
(Oct 11 2014, 11:10 PM)RJU Wrote:
(Oct 11 2014, 02:17 AM)cucubelu Wrote: Clear Wire just got sold so that was the last "unlimited" supplier of 4g wireless internet... fucking silly to be honest! Anyone else noticed how every network has put a limit on the tethering?! Not at all suspicious that they all decided to do it at once... just saying!

I have AT&T for my cell phone and I tether internet off that and I had 10gb but just upgraded to 30gb so I yay me! ;p

That just costs a shit ton of money! I managed to acquire a Clear Wire modem, and it will be shipped out to me next week so I can get unlimited 4th Data for $50 a month, with the grandfathering option Wink
(Oct 12 2014, 08:31 PM)cucubelu Wrote:
(Oct 11 2014, 11:10 PM)RJU Wrote:

That just costs a shit ton of money! I managed to acquire a Clear Wire modem, and it will be shipped out to me next week so I can get unlimited 4th Data for $50 a month, with the grandfathering option Wink

Nice. Mines $130/month.